- A Day in the Limelight: Skinner is in focus.
- In Medias Res: It starts with a man being rushed to the hospital. He's from the FBI and Scully is his emergency contact. Surprisinly, it's not Mulder, but Skinner. The episode then goes back to show what lead to his complete break-down.
- Nanomachines: The cause of Skinner's poisoning.
- Race Against the Clock: Scully have very little time to find cure for Skinner.
- Tainted Veins: Skinner's disease affects his veins that are very visible and bigger.