Recap: The X Files S 02 E 03 Blood
Mulder is called in to serve as a profiler for a string of seemingly unconnected spree killings by different perpetrators. The only thing they have in common is that each killer also destroyed one or more electronic devices at the scene of the crime. Are the murderers the victims of some kind of electronically delivered mind control - and will Mulder be next?
- Afraid of Blood
- Hey, It's That Guy!: The hemophobic postal worker is Larry from Newhart, as well as J.F. Sebastian.
- Subliminal Seduction
- Suicide by Cop: Referred to by name as how most of the killers met their ends
- Unusual Euphemism: This lineBus Driver: Yeah, I picked him up. Drove four feet, then he went apewire.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?
- The Woobie: Ed. As SF Debris points out, the guy is just impossible not to feel utter pity for.