Bart and Lisa fear that they might have killed Martin while Marge thinks Homer is cheating — on his diet.
- The B Grade: Lisa believes telling the truth would be worse that one million "A minuses".
- Brain Bleach: Homer "making oit" with the food he stuck while in a motel shower.
Host: I can't believe I'm saying this, but turn the camera off.
- Made of Iron: Musing about the details of Martin's death, Nelson commented things didn't add. Hearing that, Jimbo, Kearney and Dolph wanted to beat him up for wanting to add. However, he's so tougher than their other victims he not only didn't show any pain but also didn't show any sign he was aware of people hitting him.
- Mood Whiplash: going from a cop talking about a child's death to a children's cartoon
- Not Quite Dead: Martin survived.
- Plagiarism In Fiction:
Bart: I didn't know there was a national park here.
Lisa: You wrote a report on it last week.
Bart: The internet wrote it. I just handed it in.
- Shout-Out: Just one more thing...
- Take That: Danielle Steel