Recap: The Emiya Clan Blood Plus Emiya
Being a smart student, it certainly shouldn't have surprised Jun that he'd be accepted for a programme that gave the school a chance to show off their work. That is to say, if he actually did sign up for the programme... which he didn't.
This ultimately left only one possible explanation. One that the magus in training was all too happy to bemoan in his mind: "Riko-nee."
- Main Character: Johnathan "Jun"
- Crossover: Blood+
- Synopsis: Jun is signed up for a student exchange program as a prank by Riko. He ends up going to Koza high school, Okinawa where he gets involved in strange movements from vampires, a secret organization and even the U.S army
- Chapter 1 can be found here
- Blood Magic
- Bloody Murder: Acompanied by Shock and Awe.
- Booby Trap: Kevin Mcallister + magic= Jun's house. It's been hinted that his room back in the mansion is like this as well
- Break the Badass: Minor example. When David tries to interrogate Jun for the third time, threatening the Masquerade. He quickly turns it around starting with dropping hints about the magic world, pulling a What the Hell, Hero? about keeping Kai and Riku's hopes up about their father, despite knowing he's about to trun into a chiropteran, figuring out that David's father had died in an incident that also involved chiropterans, then using that information to pick at his psyche, and "then" unknowingly reminding David about Saya's Berserk Mode and that he might just trigger it, before Jun decided he'd done enough to get the information he needs. Sure David might not have broken down, but boy did he get pissed.
- Call Back: During the Fate/Clan Wars series, Kiritsugu as Servant Rider weaponizes his ability to create monsters whenever he cooks to get an advantage. Jun had one made, just so it can besealed inside his fridge, in case someone else but him opens it.
- Clipboard of Authority: Taken up to eleven thanks to the runes Jun placed on all of his shirts. As shown near the end of this piece.
- Curbstomp Battle: When Kai tries and utterly fails to fight Jun in a fit of anger for being left out of the operation. It's stated that he would have met the same result trying to fight David, who was his original target.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Inverted. It's not that Jun doesn't know how strong he is, it's that he didn't know how weak his enemy was.
- For Science!: Jun's reason for observing Saya. Though true, no one who has noticed it believes him.
- Hannibal Lecture
- Heroic BSOD: Saya has one sometime after the second chiropteran.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: A camera, and listening device, disguised as a bust. The disguise didn't work though.
- Also, Jun when he's using his stealth runes, to an extent.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: The first chiropteran by Jun. The second by Saya
- Interspecies Romance: Based on a entry for Emiya Clan Grand Prix, Jun will enter a relationship with Diva. Which makes it ironic, since his mother hates vampires
- Invisible to Normals: The effect of Jun's stealth runes are essentially this, though conditions do apply. To everyone else, it's a huge giveaway.
- Mundane Utility: Many of Jun's mystic codes.
- New Transfer Student: How the whole thing started off.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: It's been shown in the interlude chapters that Nathan knows about magic, as opposed to his compatriots
- Our Vampires Are Different: The different types existing in the EC are even mentioned here.
- Reverse Grip: So far, only once.
- Shock and Awe: Favilla Sanguinis, Jun's only offensive mystic code.
- Shout-Out: Jun will, at times, quote famous lines from the Sherlock Holmes book series. It's also been mentioned that one of his former classmates is a high school tennis player named Eiji Kikumaru.
- Spared by the Adaptation: George lived and got to stay human for a little while longer. he's still going to turn into a chiropteran though
- Stalker with a Crush: What Jun is mistaken to be in the beginning.
- Stealth Pun: Like Saya's sword, the blood grooves on Favilla Sanguinis are also meant to carry blood. Just not for the same reason.