Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 4 E 25 Good Genes Part 2
The Turtles must steal The Heart of Tengu from Karai so Agent Bishop will cure their brother. In the meantime, Leatherhead and Stockman work together to develop a cure for Donatello and the outbreak virus
This episode contains examples of:
- Area51: Bishop's base
- Big "NO!": Karai, when the Turtles escape with the Heart of Tengu.
- Big "WHAT?!": Splinter, when Stockman admits that Bishop lied about having a cure.
- Enemy Mine: The Turtles, Splinter and Leatherhead team up with Bishop and Stockman to cure Don and stop the outbreak
- False Reassurance
- Find the Cure: Leatherhead and Stockman work together to develop a cure for the outbreak virus
- I Lied: Bishop lied about having a cure so the Turtles would help him.
- MacGuffin: The Heart of Tengu
- Oh, Crap: When Leo and Mikey find themselves in the room with the Foot Mystics
- Shout-Out: Mikey references the Wizard of Oz when Casey blows a hole in the wall
- Trap Is the Only Option: Mikey doesn't want to go through the Foot Mystics' room, stating that it's an obvious trap. Leo insists they have no choice. Subverted when it turns out not to be a trap at all because the Foot Mystics want the Turtles to succeed
- Unwitting Pawn: Bishop.
- We Need a Distraction: Raph's role in the heist of the Foot Headquarters