Recap / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 4 E 26 Ninja Tribunal
Whilst out in the city the Turtles are ambushed and captured by four wooden warriors. When they wake up they find themselves in an unknown locations with four human warriors, who were also captured. Together they explore their location, and meet the mysterious Ninja Tribunal.First appearance of Faraji Ngala, Tora Yoshida, Joi Reynard and Adam Mckay
This episode provides examples of
- Foreshadowing: There are four members of the Ninja Tribunal, but five chairs. They also wear variations of the Shredder's armor.
- Honor Before Reason: The Ninja Tribunals' wooden warriors are supposed to bring in their targets, but in a fair fight. When Leo loses his sword, the warrior he's fighting gives it back before continuing fighting.
- Let's You and Him Fight: The Ninja Tribunal try to make the Turtles and the warriors fight each other. They all refuse.
- No Name Given: The members of the Ninja Tribunal. They won't reveal their names (or faces) until the next episode.
- Oh, Crap!: The Turtles when they see the Ninja Tribunal wears Shredder armor.
- Secret Test of Character: The Ninja Tribunal's first test.