Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 5 E 1 Lap Of The Gods
The Turtles and their new allies find themselves in Japan, where the Ninja Tribunal reveals to them that a great evil is coming. They must all train hard to be ready for the coming threat.
This episode provides examples of
- All Just a Dream: The Ninja Tribunal's destruction, and the acolytes' beatdown, is all an illusion to teach the acolytes a lesson about perception
- Curb-Stomp Battle: The Akuma Toori's battle with the acolytes and the Ninja Tribunal.
- Magical Land: This may be Japan, but as Faraji puts it:Faraji: I don't think this place is in any tourist guides.
- Series Continuity Error: Chikara-Shisho refers to the Ancient One as "Young One", revealing that the Ninja Tribunal are much older than him. However, in the Season 4 episode "Tale of Master Yoshi" she refers to him as "Ancient One".
- Youkai: The Akuma Toori (fire demon)