Recap: Phineas And Ferb The Fast And The Phineas
Phineas and Ferb decide to get involved in racing, so they trick out the family car, with Ferb making a remote, since the boys don't know how to drive.Meanwhile, Perry The Platypus must thwart Doofenshmirtz and his plan to deflate everything in the tri-state area, thus giving himself a monopoly on inflating things.
- Artistic License – Physics: Hooking up the car remote to a larger battery makes the car go faster.
- Crazy-Prepared: When giving a clue that beating Doofenshmirtz would involve cheese, Perry opens a suitcase filled with cheese, and several cheese launching devices.
- Iris Out
- Jaw Drop: Candace, at the very end.
- Left the Background Music On: Phineas himself is playing the electric guitar, with Ferb on keyboard.
- Nobody Can Die: Spoofed with a bunch of car wrecks, and then all the drivers waving and saying they are okay.
- Oh Crap!: Candace, as usual. Her biggest one is at the very end when Linda believes Phineas and Ferb washed her car, complete with a Jaw Drop.
- Pimped-Out Car
- Tim Taylor Technology: Hooking up the car remote to a larger battery for extra juice.
- Smash Cut: "Candace, this is a dandruff commercial, is there something you want to tell me?" *Cuts immediately to the racetrack*
- Up to Eleven: Happens when Ferb uses a special technique causing the car to go super fast.
- The Voiceless: Ferb doesn't speak at all, making this the first time he does not say anything.
- What an Idiot: Candace takes a picture of Phineas in the race car, and another one where she's covered in racing-car gunk with Jeremy looking on in the background. Since Candace doesn't have enough money, she asks the photographer to rip apart the photo while going with the other ones without looking. Later, it turns out Candace got the wrong photo, where she's covered in mud.