Recap / Phineas And Ferb Candace Loses Her Head
Phineas and Ferb
want to do a good birthday for Candace, feeling what they did on her last birthday was lackluster. Then they get an ideal involving Mt. Rushmore...
Meanwhile, Perry The Platypus must thwart Doofenshmirtz's latest plan involving tunneling to China.
- Birthday Episode: For Candace.
- Convection Schmocvection: While the lava destroys the Candace carving, it doesn't hurt anyone near it.
- Cut Lex Luthor a Check/Digging to China: Doofenshmirtz plans to build a tall highway in China, and make millions. Too bad he forgot about all that magma.
- Dissimile: Candace is like the Venus de Milo, except she's not a statue or limbless.
- Flashback: We see P&F got Candace a gorilla in a cake for her last birthday.
- Imagine Spot: The brothers imagine a musical number for Candace as a gift. It partly turns into a Busby Berkeley Number.
- Left the Background Music On: An orchestra is playing the dramatic music that plays when the volcano erupts.
- The Reveal: The song in Candace's dream reveals she's allergic to dairy.
- Old Faithful: one of these is located near Mount Rushmore. Surprisingly, it doesn't end up being vital to the plot.
- Shoo Out the Clowns: Right after Candace stomps off after failing to bust Phineas and Ferb the first time, she disappears until after the scene of Isabella volunteering to help out.
- Spoiler Title: While the title refers to the idiom of losing control, which what Candace does throughout the episode, it also spoils the ending, where Candace in fact, loses the monument of her own head.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: When Linda looks through the telescope to see the evidence, the water from "Ol' Reliable Geyser" blocks the action. By the time she leaves, the geyser has stopped gushing.