Recap: Phineas And Ferb Lawn Gnome Beach Party Of Terror
It’s a hot, hot, hot day in Danville, and the brothers know what they’re gonna do: build a beach in their backyard! As they create a magnificent coast, filled with hula-dancers, surfing competitions and impromptu musical numbers, Candace once again tries to inform her mom, but finds herself enjoying the beach despite herself. But how long can their fun last when the evil Doctor Doofensmirtz has set out to steal every single lawn gnome in the Tri-State Area?
- Big "NO!": Parodied when a DJ lets out one of these... that turns out to be him shouting "Gnoooooomes!"
- Freudian Excuse: This is the episode that began the tradition of Doofenshmirtz using these to justify his plans.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Candace and the boys.
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood: As with Freudian Excuse above, this is the episode that introduced us to Doofenshmirtz's.
- Hold Up Your Score: Seen with the judges during the surfing contest.
- I Can See My House from Here: Parodied with Phineas parasailing in the backyard beach.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Linda becomes worried when Candace doesn't interrupt her spa day with a hysterical phone call about the boy's latest project.
- Readings Are Off the Scale: Phineas's surfing was so awesome, it caused one of the judges to rethink Einstein's theory of relativity.Announcer: Cowabunga, laws of nature!
- Rummage Fail: Doofenshmirtz's remotes.