This Episode Contains Example Of:
- Comically Missing the Point: When Dr. Doofenshmirtz realizes the flaw in his plot.Doofenshmirtz: Dummkopf! I should have rotated the sun!
- Continuity Nod: Both the spacesuit as well as Isabella's own from "'Out To Launch'" appear.
- Evil Versus Evil: Doof wants to turn the Moon around to prevent full moons from forming because his evil remains the same while general evil increases during that period and he doesn't like the competition.
- Evil Will Fail: Regardless of Doof turning the Moon around or not, full moons will take place.
- Exact Words/Tempting Fate: Albert insists "no force on Earth" could get rid of the giant skyscraper before Linda gets home. Instead, it disappears because of Doofenshmirtz turning the Moon around.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Phineas refers to a "Studio Audience Floor". It might be breaking the fourth wall, or it is just a random floor.
- Recurring Extra: Making his third appearance, Albert officially achieves this.
- Tempting Fate: Albert claims the building will never disappear - guess he was wrong, after all.
- Truth in Television: Crime actually does increase during the Full Moon.