Film watched: Boggy Creek 2: The Legend ContinuesPrologue
- The Cub Scouts of the SOL are showing off their arts and crafts, while Servo arrives as a Brownie Scout.
- Servo returns as a Flemish glass blower, to Crow and Mike's confusion. Pearl enacts her world domination plan through blackouts and potato batteries. She soon backtracks after Bobo forgets the potato part of the plan.
- Mike breaks a fight between Crow and Servo, resulting in his memory loss. They flashback to that moment, with Crow being straight forward, Servo aping Greek mythology and Mike realizing he forgot his contacts.
- Pearl introduces the SOL to "Bobo the Swamp Creature", a legend of folklore and soon to be tourist revenue vacuum.
- Servo opens up a whittling factory on the bridge, resulting in environmental destruction and a workers' revolt.
- Crow lights a fire on the bridge, but gets bored after Mike questions him. The gift shop of the Legendary Swamp Creature has its first customer, who soon leaves at the sight of Bobo.
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode contains examples of:
- Brain Bleach: Mike and the 'bots aren't amused by the poo story. Servo spends a good amount of time panting in disgust after the story.
I'm talking sound effects, grunting, and everything. the first time we saw it we had to race each other out of the room to vomit.
- According to Bill Corbett's account, they had to cut out a great deal of the outhouse scene because of how gross it was.
- They also don't react well when Doc announces to Tim, Leslie and Tanya that he saw Crenshaw's "little creature".
- Buxom Is Better: Parodied by Crow on describing Crenshaw's "marvelous breasts".Crow: (as Crenshaw) Oh dear, I'm immodest. Tee hee.
- Call Back: One of the riffs had Servo shouting "Jeeeeeeedddddd!", a Running Gag in ''The Leech Woman''.
- Catch Phrase: When Tim says "No way" to Crenshaw, Servo sarcastically remarks that's Tim's "instant catchphrase".
- Fetish Fuel / Male Gaze: Servo's obsession with the two female leads mud-wrestling. However, when they actually do end up in the mud, Servo sheepishly admits that now that they're actually there, he feels guilty about it.
- Forced Meme: Pearl tries to very quickly create a legend of a strange, furry creature ("Bobo") lurking around the swamps near Castle Forrester ("Bobo." "Shut up!") so she can exploit tourists with cheap merchandise.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: "It's just a talking gorilla! There's nothing interesting about a talking gorilla! You're a stupid legend!"
- Flashback Effects: Parodied. Mike comes up to the bridge but forgets what his errand was. He and the bots delve into blurry flashbacks (similar to the film's) to try to piece it together, with Mike's being blurriest. Turns out he was looking for his contact lenses.
- Hidden Depths: Brain Guy sings the song of the Swamp Creature on guitar.
- Invisibility Cloak: "There's a red scarf floating in the air! Oh-oh no it's just her, she's wearing camouflage."
- Mondegreen: Invoked for comedy's sake — right after the "poop scene", Deputy Lockhart starts off his tale with "I went to the shed...", which sounds a lot like "shit" when filtered through his strong Texarkana accent. Mike is appropriately horrified at the prospect of another Toilet Humor story.
- Oh Crap!: When Mike sees the husband running to the outhouse with the Sears-Roebuck catalog (which is to be used as toilet paper):Mike: Oh, no! The South is going to do it again!
- Running Gag
- Shirtless Scene: At one point, Crow demands everyone with a shirt (Tanya, Leslie) to take them off, and everyone without a shirt (Tim) to put one on.Servo: Yuk, do a pushup, kid!
- Take That: When Crenshaw is first introduced:"Kent Hrbek, three months after retirement."
- What Could Have Been: Tanya and Leslie mudwrestling, according to Servo.
- "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue: "Well, the Boggy Creek studies department eventually went under. Tanya and Leslie brought me up on charges, of course. Tim just wandered off and we ain't seen him in years."
Dr. Lockhart: I saw the little creature.
Leslie: No, no!