Recap: Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 08 E 02 The Leech Woman
Film watched: The Leech Woman
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation has examples of:
- Loud Gulp:'''"Then it couldn't have been Mrs. Talbot. A week ago she was in New York."
"So was the murder."
- Running Gag: "JED!!!"
- Also an Overly Long Gag, as he does one huge yell that goes on throughout the ending credits.
- Sally's attempts to get Neil's attention away from "Terry": "Neil! Neil! NEIL!"
- Sweater Girl: Sally has the "bullet bra" look big-time.Mike: She enters a room before she does. [Said when Sally's the only one onscreen.]
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Spoofed:Man: Officer, I'm Mrs. Talbot's attorney. If she's in any trouble, I have a right to know about it.Detective: Did I say anything about trouble?Tom Servo: Well, I assumed, what with the search warrant and all...And moments later...Man: If I knew what Mrs. Talbot was accused of, I could, maybe I could help —Detective: She isn't accused of anything. We just want her for questioning about a murder.Man: Murder?Crow: Did I say anything about murder?