Recap / Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 08 E 02 The Leech Woman
Film watched: The Leech Woman
- Continuity Nod: The apes seem to have found Joel's Daktari Stool from Mitchell.
- I Never Said It Was Poison: Spoofed:
Man: Officer, I'm Mrs. Talbot's attorney. If she's in any trouble, I have a right to know about it.
Detective: Did I say anything about trouble?
Tom Servo: Well, I assumed, what with the search warrant and all...
And moments later...
Man: If I knew what Mrs. Talbot was accused of, I could, maybe I could help —
Detective: She isn't accused of anything. We just want her for questioning about a murder.
Crow: Did I say anything about murder?
- Loud Gulp:
'''"Then it couldn't have been Mrs. Talbot. A week ago she was in New York."
"So was the murder."
- Mix and Match: During the climax:
: This is like a murderous episode of Lucy
- Running Gag: "JED!!!"
- Also an Overly Long Gag, as he does one huge yell that goes on throughout the ending credits.
- Sally's attempts to get Neil's attention away from "Terry": "Neil! Neil! NEIL!"
- Sweater Girl: Sally has the "bullet bra" look big-time.
Mike: She enters a room before she does. [Said when Sally's the only one onscreen.]