While Kim celebrates Christmas with the family, Ron confronts Dr. Drakken. It doesn't go well for either of them, and they find themselves stranded at the North Pole. The two end up bonding over their shared dismay about the cancellation of "Snowman Hank"
, while Kim (family in tow) and Shego come looking for them.
This episode provides examples of:
- Angrish: Played with — Drakken's rant about how he imagines Kim spending the holiday sounds like gibberish... unless you recognize the Shout-Out:
Because it is Christmas! The one time of the year she is off-duty. Busy with her twinkle-lights and mistletoe, and carols, and roast beast, and frim-franglers, and zoob-zooblers... Shego:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Dr. D! Drakken:
You've stopped using words.
- An Ass Kicking Christmas: Kim and Shego get into one of their usual fights when they run into each other, until Drakken declares a holiday truce.
- Big Damn Heroes: The Possibles arrive just in time to save Kim from an anaconda.
- Christmas Episode: Naturally.
- Saving Christmas: Ron decides to foil Dr. Drakken's latest scheme on his own rather than interrupt Kim's holiday celibration.
- Shiny New Australia: Drakken tries to get Ron to give up the half-eaten chicken leg he finds in the trash pod:
Name your price, Stoppable! Power? Glory? When I take over the world, you can have a continent! Any continent! (pause)
- Super Cell Reception: Drakken's cell phone can make calls from the North Pole. Unfortunately, Shego isn't picking up.
- Trash Landing: Ron and Drakken escape from imminent doom by climbing into the garbage disposal pod and ejecting it just before DrakForce One goes boom.
- Wimp Fight: Ron and Drakken end up fighting without their partners (Kim is home with her family; Shego is at the beach). They end up accidentally launching themselves on "DrakForce One", ejecting the escape pods, and triggering the self destruct mechanism.