Recap / Kim Possible S 2 E 17 Queen Bebe
The Bebes return, seeking a central guiding intelligence to coordinate them now that they no longer work for Drakken. After overhearing a chance remark by Kim, they decide to seek out the one she described as "the bossiest person" — Bonnie Rockwaller.
This episode provides examples of:
- Dance Party Ending: A rare version that overlaps with Bittersweet Ending - Kim saves the day, but is still stuck with the super-speed shoes and thus can't attend the ball she'd set up. She settles for dancing with Rufus (himself outfitted with the shoes) by the Statue of Liberty.
- It Only Works Once: The signal-jamming tactic Kim used in "Attack of the Killer Bebes" doesn't work this time.
- Mundane Utility: Kim uses the super-speed shoes for some of her "basic average girl" commitments (volunteering to clean up the park and decorating the gym).
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Kim outed Bonnie as the bossiest person on the planet to the Bebes.
- Super Speed: The Bebes can move invisibly fast in short bursts. To counter this, Wade provides Kim with super-speed shoes to let her keep up with them.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Bonnie's only response to being rescued by Kim was to complain about how long it took her to show up.