Recap / Family Guy S 7 E 2 I Dreamof Jesus
October 5, 2008
Peter gets addicted to The Trashmen's "Surfin' Bird," which irritates everyone around him — to the point that Brian and Stewie destroy the vinyl single Peter bought. When Peter goes to a record store to get a replacement, he meets Jesus Christ Himself, who wants to live like a mortal.
"I Dream of Jesus" contains examples of
- Ate His Gun: While he doesn't kill himself, Stewie places a gun in his mouth because of Peter playing "Surfin' Bird" nonstop.
- Word of God says that at one point during the episode's production he did shoot the gun.
- Breast Expansion: Jesus does this to Lois.
- Cargo Ship: In-universe. When Peter complains about his stolen record, he lets slip that he had sex with it.
- Everybody Do the Endless Loop: Peter's dancing animation to "Surfin' Bird."
- Jaw Drop: Brian in response to the above-mentioned Breast Expansion.
- Oh Crap!: At the end...
Meg: So what did he give you, Dad?
Peter: Oh you haven't heard?
Stewie: FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!note /CRAAAAAAAAAP!!!note