- The Pilot Episode: Holy hell, were there people actually firing guns at the kids?
- Considering the rating is PG...
- Also, when Jasper explains why one of the footballers doesn't like him, Henry responds with "Well why not just kick him in the—?" Only to be cut off by Jasper. You can practically see the actor's mouth go to say 'balls'
- They also manage to get the word "crap" past the radar. Twice.
- Steroids in episode 5...and Jasper's subsequent 'roid rage outburst.
- This exchange from episode three:
Jasper: "You just scared the-you don't wanna know what you just scared out of me."
Henry: "Good thing you had the toilet handy."
- And this from episode four:
Jasper: "She's trying to deflower me in front of everyone on the dance floor!"
Jasper: "She's been trying to pierce me since the seventh grade."
- Henry gets a text from Maggie asking him to meet her in the boiler room, and this exchange ensues:
Henry: Why does she want to meet me in the boiler room?
: Well, it's private...and dark..and it's the place where teenagers go to...oh never mind, I just got the same text!
- In the same episode, Jasper tries to sit down in a seat not realizing someone was already sitting there. He quickly apologizes and says it was an accident, to which the girl sitting there replies "Not according to Freud."