YMMV: Unnatural History
- Actor Shipping: Kevin Schmidt/Jordan Gavaris has gained quite a following on LiveJournal.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: In "Maximum Insecurity", Henry and Maggie try to get Mr. Bartlett's attention through an electrified door with no avail. It goes back and forth between Henry and Maggie's side and Mr. Bartlett's side, with him listening to music and playing mini golf (this was after he said he was staying late for a meeting).
Jasper: You people are evil!
- From the same episode after Jasper realizes what the bad guys meant when they kept answering that he can go to the bathroom, but not untying him:
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: In "Past, Presidents, and Future" when Henry breaks Hunter's nose
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The Offspring's "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" (with the f-bomb barely bleeped out) blares as Henry takes on a Japanese rival at sushi-making.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Russian spies as sleeper agents in the US? Not that unrealistic anymore!
- Ho Yay: Henry and Jasper. Jasper calls Henry his "butt posse" and "someone to cover his rear end" before explaining that "girls call them bff's" and hurrying away.
- And Jasper always seems very...worried whenever Henry is in even the slightest amount of danger. (Which wouldn't be so obvious, except often he's the only one who reacts in these situations.)
- In "Maximum Insecurity", after the scuff marks he and Maggie have been following to find Jasper disappear, Henry reveals that he knows Jasper's scent well enough to follow it. Fridge Brilliance also brings up the point that Henry not only managed to pick out the scent as Jasper's, he was able to distinguish it from the scent of the thieves who've been running up and down the hall and several hours after Jasper had been there. It's a bit interesting, to say the least.
- Marty Stu: Henry borders on this. The premise of the show is that Henry ends up using his acquired skills from studying with numerous different cultures around the world in every episode. He seems to have a skill to use for almost any type of situation, which will ultimately help him get out of it. Oddly enough, his skills don't seem to match up what you'd expect a world traveler to have, such as finding a bathroom in the local language, making sure you have sufficient toiletries, not getting pickpocketed, haggling, etc. The only thing keeping him from completely perfect is because sometimes his skills and knowledge works, sometimes they don't (they work more often than not.) He's also suppose to be balanced by the offset of lacking any knowledge about American culture and how society functions.
- In "Now You See Me", Henry's sudden popularity is justified by the fact most of the student body wants to go to get one of the U2 tickets he won.
- Memetic Mutation: One soldier says to Henry, "I don't want to taze you, bro."
- Nightmare Fuel: The Speetle is nothing less than terrifying, even if one is a fan of bugs.
- One True Threesome: Henry/Jasper/Maggie.
Henry: And besides, how could I possibly choose between you two?
- From "Now You See Me":
- Paranoia Fuel: See Harsher in Hindsight.
- And the red bat fever...Ugh...
- Portmanteau Couple Name: Hesper (Henry/Jasper), Menry or Haggie for Henry/Maggie, Jaggie (Jasper/Maggie), and Hespaggie for Henry/Jasper/Maggie.
- Jordan Gavaris, who plays Jasper, has actually referred to the relationship between Jasper and Maggie as Jaggie without provocation from any fans.