Half-Life: Full-life Consequences
- John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.—Opening linesits time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences—John FreemanThe contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky.
Ravenholdm was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs.u shudnt come here—Someon's writing on road sign
- John Freeman: I cant give you my lisense officerHeadcrab Oficer: Why not?John Freeman: Because you are headcrab zombie
- John Freeman: Zombie goasts leave this placeZombie Goast: but this is our houseits a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys—John Freeman
Half-Life: Full-life Consequences 2: What Has Tobe Done
- Gordon Freeman is now these hands... i must kill the next boss and live up to full-life consequences!—John FreemanDear John Freeman, How are you? I Miss you at home come home safe and soon with Gordon Freeman for thanksgiving diner. Love mom."
Half-Life: Hero Beggining
- In the future the world was dark and scarry. One day Combines came and noone knew why. Combines were robot things that werent robots with ugly faces and sometimes glowing eyes and slaved people in the city and made them angry and sad.—Opening linesHenry Freeman: mom why are Combines hereHenry Freeman: mom why are they beating up that girl!Mom: Because she is humen Henry Freeman, and they are evil CombinesHenry Freeman: Hey you Combines stop beating her up you evil guys!Combines: Shut up kid or you will pay!Mom: Combines dont aim your lazers!Combines: Ha ha stupid humen girl with no headHenry Freeman: mom you were beautiful soul and Combines will pay.Mom: Henry Freeman no get out of here fast as you can...Combines it is time to do what has to be done and live up to my family name—Henry Freeman—John Freeman
Half-Life: Full-life Consequences: Free Man
- Son take people and leave the city its time I have to kill the enemys and make evil go away from here forrest of time!—John FreemanJohn Freeman let go Gordon Freeman and went up back on his feet and loked his head around and saw trees and aminals and humens then looked at glowy tower and knew what has to be done.I have to kill fast and BULLETS TOO SLOW—John FreemanJohn Freeman Saver of Humens—Statue dedicated to John Freeman
- John-jo-john-jo-jo-john-jo-john Freeman
He got an email from his brother that said
Aliens and monsters were attacking his place—Furries in a Blender, "John Freeman"to be continued...?