Playing With: Alpha Bitch
: The prettiest, richest and most popular Manipulative Bitch
of High School
- Straight: Alice, a beautiful blond heiress who happens to be a cheerleader and the most popular girl in school, goes out of her way to be a bitch to Becky and Claire, our heroes.
- Exaggerated: Alice is a completely repulsive, narcissistic, sociopath, but everyone considers her as a Magnificent Bitch, and all the boys actually fight each other to get abused by her!
- Downplayed: Alice is catty and a bit nasty to Becky and Claire, but only every now and then, like when she gets bored.
- Inverted: Alice, a beautiful blond heiress who happens to be a cheerleader and the most popular girl in school, is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet.
- Double Subverted:
- But she was only saying that to get sympathy from Becky and Claire.
- But Becky and Claire only did that to get revenge on an even worse thing Alice did.
- Alice goes crazy and manages to brainwash the whole school into liking her and continues being a vain, vapid jerk.
- Parodied: Alice is a total ditz and an obvious asshole, but when she passes by, everyone turns into mindless masochistic robots.
- Zig Zagged: Alice just wants friends...but that was an act...or at least that's what she claims, not wanting Becky and Claire to know that, just like anyone else, she has a weakness...
- Averted: Alice is of normal temperament.
- "It's a series about high school. There has to be one girl with a bug up her ass."
- Straw Feminist, High School version.
- The author has been bullied by a popular girl when he or she was in high school, and he or she responds through stereotyping.
- Lampshaded: "Jeez, Alice, what is your problem? You're such a bitch."
- Invoked: Alice wants to have power and be untouchable. Getting power through genuine kindness is too slow and boring, so...
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice, knowing that on TV, girls as pretty and rich as her tend to be bitches, acts the exact opposite of the trope to get rid of this stereotype.
Becky: That's Alice.
Stay away from her, she's kind of a bitch.
- Conversed: "You know, that Alice person sort of reminds me of Allie, this girl I went to school with. God, I hated her."
- Alice realizes that she's an awful person, and feels guilty.
- Everyone realizes what a bitch she is and the mere appearance of her turns off everyone
- What she thought of as "popularity" was actually the result of people living in fear of her.
- Alice's Alpha Bitch behaviour works for a little while, before everyone gets tired of it and decide she isn't worth it.
- Alice's Alpha Bitch behaviours are a facade to get attention since she has Abusive Parents.
- Played For Laughs: Alice runs the school with an iron fist while speaking German in a valley girl accent.
- Played For Drama:
Back to Alpha Bitch