Nightmare Fuel: Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
From the game proper
- Mephiles the Dark's introduction from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006: He slouches over and walks as though a puppet on strings with his creepy staring eyes, able to talk without moving his mouth, all with this music playing.
- At the start of the last story, Mephiles appears out of nowhere and instantly kills Sonic. Even though Sonic comes back to life eventually, it still happened.
- This game is the first, and thankfully only, to feature a realistic-looking Eggman so far. Unfortunately for Eggman, he was never meant to look realistic in the first place, and therefore attempting to cash in "serious, realistic-looking next-gen games" only resulted in Eggman falling deep in the Uncanny Valley.
- The Mephiles boss fight involves him summoning an entire swarm of mini-Mephiles which will dogpile Shadow while making creepy, high-pitched noises.
From the Let's Play by pokecapn's posse
- "All the bacon in the world couldn't save you now..."
- Near the end, Kung-Fu Jesus starts chanting song lyrics in a Creepy Monotone.