- A draw blog where Pinkamina tells you about her daily life. Pinkamina in the style of Cupcakes.
- When Pinkamena gets excited, her eyes tend to bug out and she gets a huge Slasher Smile. Like so.
- Pinkamina is asked to smile. She provides.
Pinkamena: Sweet dreams, Tumblr.*click*
- A minor one, but Scootaloo drenched in blood. It's eerie how such a young pony can talk so calmly about disfiguring faces and pulverizing teeth of a corpse.
- Pinkamina addresses questions about the Cupcakes cutie mark costume:
Pinkamina: I don't have a suit made of multiple ponies first of all. I mean, that design is so inefficient. It only takes one pony to make a proper suit! Like this suit I'm wearing right now was all made from one pony, all down to the tie. Very classy.
- Pinkamina calmly answers questions while Scootaloo does horrible things to a pony's body in a bathtub.
- And now our bronies are dubbing blogs like this.
- "Home decor!"
- Her influence on the Nightmare Fuel "Ask a Pony" blogs in general. Pinkamina caused each of her friends/acquaintances to turn into the beings listed below. Pinkamina lead the others to madness and murder.
- You know how in Cupcakes, Pinkamena was the cheerful psycho murderer? Scootaloo takes on that role as the above Pinkamena's assistant. She even uses a Nightmare Fuel Coloring Book to relate how she met Pinkamena: Her Abusive Parents and oblivious teacher left Scootaloo convinced that abuse and pain were just her family's way of showing love, so she 'loved her mother more than she ever loved me'. Pinkamena came in looking for her father, whose number had come up in her Lottery of Doom, and invited her to have more fun living with her.
- Scootaloo celebrates earning 500 watchers while a pony on the table sobs, her front legs and cutie mark cut off.
- Rarity became a shut-in after a series of disapperances and rumors of a murderer began floating around shortly after Pinkie became Pinkamena. Her cat Opal then scratches her face and she reflexively kills Opal in response. She then realizes she enjoys the pain and she finds Pinkamena's blog, developing a sexual obsession with how she tortures her victims. She then basically becomes a Psycho Supporter of Pinkie and Scoots, and even more openly deranged than either of them, making a Pinkamena doll out of Opal's skin, cutting herself for satisfaction, and she becomes ecstatic at the thought of her number coming up on Pinkie's Lottery of Doom.
- Rarity explains how she got the way she is. At first it's just a flat explanation, but then she gradually slips into treating the Pinkamena doll as if it was the real Pinkamena, loving her back and cutting her up. She even mentions sewing Opal's heart into the doll, so she would know Pinkamena loved her back. She even states herself that the explenation she was giving wasn't the real explanation!
- Her dreams:
I dream of Pinkamena. Blood. Wounds. Stitches. I had a dream the other night, I was swimming in a red river, and the water was full of little blades that cut me when they swam by.
- Rarity decides to enhance that heart-shaped scar on her chest. By branding it.
- The artist of the blog, Jay, has promised that the story would gradually move in a more Silent Hill psychological horror direction. He wasn't kidding. All of Rarity's scars suddenly open back up, bleeding everywhere. Sweetie Belle bandages her up, but covers her mouth, and Rarity can't breathe. While Sweetie Belle runs off to find Twilight, Rarity coughs up blood and dies. Twilight manages to resuscitate her in time, but not before Rarity has a vision of her Pinkamena doll, staring at her, covered in Rarity's blood.
- Rarity is chained up in Celestia's dungeon. She reflects on how much she's changed, and how much she actually enjoyed it. Then she hears a voice. It's the Pinkamena doll. It crawls out of her chest, encouraging Rarity to keep being evil and perverted. The doll, drenched with Rarity's blood, then opens its mouth and makes out with Rarity. With tongue. The worst part? You can't tell if it's actually happening or if Rarity's severely hallucinating.
- Also dubbed with the aid of youtube's very own MindlessGonzo and Dumborat. Here. It is still censored... for now.
- THE. ANIMATED. UPDATE. ALL OF IT.
- It's about Luna who has gone insane while all alone on the Moon, with only herself, her Game Boy, and a recurring hallucination(?) of Celestia for company. Luna speaks in slow, short sentences while talking about what she does on the moon, like what does she eat (she eats herself, but since she's immortal, her parts just grow back) or what she does for fun (rips her eyes out). The creepiest part is this isn't Gorn, the art is all done in a stylized simple form.
- How does Luna occupy her time when there's nothing to do on the moon? Slamming her head into the ground over and over, trying to kill herself with a deranged grin on her face.
- When asked if there's anything she regrets, Luna answers with a cheery grin, "Of course not!" Hidden text reads: "WE REGRET EVERYTHING."
- Another blog from the perspective of an insane Luna on the moon. Similar to Loonadventure, it appears to take place in the same continuitynote , but is much scarier while making even less sense. The art is more detailed and horrifyingly realistic, with Luna going even more insane than she was in Loonadventure and having lost the ability to speak coherently, only producing brackets, numbers, slashes, and random strings of gibberish mixed with occasional two- or three-word answers, while seemingly mutating into an Eldritch Abomination infected with dark magic.
- The right of the page contains a section where a short text description of the blog is displayed. Loonadventure's description simply reads "THE MOON IS ALL AROUND US" in jagged handwriting. Ask Loona's "description" has no words at all, just a picture of a black crescent moon, cracked and dripping with black blood.
- Moon. Moon. Moon. Moon. Moon. Moon. Moon. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Leave me alone.
- How long has it been?
- She also seems to be having encounters with astronauts...and she's not too happy to see them. When asked, "What do you do with the astronauts?", a wordless picture of her with an empty astronaut's helmet is shown. Draw your own conclusions...
- She can barely remember what her sister looks like...
- Her sanity and memories have degraded to the point where she can't give verbal answers to questions like "Do you wish you could see somepony again?" or "Have you ever tried getting back to Earth?" When asked if she wants to go home, her response is, "THIS IS MY HOME."
- This one focuses on Twilight, at the height of all of her friends going insane or dying. Still needing to write her friendship reports to Celestia, and Spike mysteriously absent, Twilight completely loses it. She also constantly sports her Slasher Smile from Lesson Zero, messy mane and all.
- Twilight "tortures" Lil Miss Rarity.
- This focuses on Fluttershy becoming a terrified, paranoid stalker who hides in her home and fears what her friends are doing.
- After escaping from being turned into "cupcakes" by Pinkamena and seeing the rest of her friends go insane, Rainbow Dash becomes an extremely cynical and nihilistic rebel who, despite still caring for her friends, does not care what others think and does what she wants, rules or morals be damned.
- Applejack, fearing her sister's safety as well as her own after watching her own friends go insane, becomes an extremely paranoid and reclusive shut-in. She relies on excessive amounts of alcohol to calm herself and will not hesitate to shoot anything that steps hoof on her farm.
- The earlier parts of her blogs did not help quell the sympathy for her on what she's been going through. ... Especially the part that made her dread the worst of it all she gets raped by her cousin Braeburn and flips out on him during his second attempt on her and kills him, later she uses her new hobby of taxidermy skills on him to turn him into something that crawls out of the depths of the Uncanny Valley. Things get worse for her from then on.
- This blog has managed to make Derpy creepy. Derpy!!
- This is basically Discord if you take away the Affably Evil aspect, and replace it with pure insanity, with an incredible art style to boot and Slasher Smiles in almost every post.
- Someone asked him if he could rip out his eyes and put them back in. He complied.
Discord: Not great at the "put them back in" part, but...
- When asked if he's ever used humans as puppets or toys, Discord's response is that there are no humans in Equestria. He saw to it himself.
- Discord's account of why he hates Celestia, told in scary-scribble form.
I don't know why you all care so much...
It's a LONG story.
Once upon a time, the world was beautiful.
You see, nopony cared about HARMONY or FRIENDSHIP.
It was chaos, and so fun. But they didn't know anything else.
So they let me rule.
Then came Celestia.
Celestia Celestia Celestia Celestia Celestia Celestia Celestia Celestia
You're still here.
AND I SCREAMED AND no one heard
COULDN'T MOVE AND it HURT
AND it WAS DARK
NO one came for me
OH GOD NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
LET ME OUT
I hate her.
ST̴̺̝̲͕ͦͩͩ̈́͘Ơ̗̌̄̕RYTIME IS Ö̯̝̼͙̼́͐̃̕ͅV̨͖͖̙̐̄ͮER IíM NOT TAL͙͊̾̃ͨ͒̊K͕̫̺̦̼̭̫̅͆Iͤ̇̇̕͏͕̲̟̯̦̣̝̲̣Ṉ͕̼ͩ́͐̐ͤ̓̀G ANY MORE
- This blog centers on a Twilight Sparkle that has become so obsessed with knowledge and the desire to 'know' that she started experimenting on her friends and anyone else she got her hooves on. Naturally, this has forced her into hiding. Highlights include Fluttershy turned into a drug addict, Pinkie Pie converted into an Oracle machine, Rarity brainwashed into being her unknowing spy, and operating on Spike's brain and basically turning him into a Frankenstein's Monster.
- To make matters worse, despite all this, she shows signs of sanity. When she discovered that Spike had been repairing the Smarty Pants doll she kept destroying, she was at first excited that Spike might be returning to normal... but then she realized she wanted to know WHY he was showing signs of his old self..
- Psycho Ponyville... is Exactly What It Says on the Tin. Unfortunately. Hope that eyeball pony and Slasher Smile background don't get to you before the sudden music does. Yes, that's right - this site manages to make an old 90's website cliche horrifying.
- Can someone please add some more to this? I'm too scared to look further...
- It's just a collection of pictures of creepy ponies, the occasional grimdark fanfiction, and a warped version of Smile, Smile, Smile and Hush Now, Quiet Now playing in the background. Best if you turn your laptop down. Otherwise, that's it.
- Think of it as a ponified verson of the Mutter Museum.
- Can someone please add some more to this? I'm too scared to look further...
- Usually a fairly safe, standard, in-character Tumblr, until someone asks her "Cupcakes - delicious treat, or weapon of culinary disaster?". Gilda's reply is an image of her staring blankly at the screen, until a picture of a dark, bloody, almost Zalgo-fied Pinkie flashes on screen for just a few frames, barely even enough to make out what it is. Gilad then replies "Uh...delicious treat?".
- The guy who made Ask Researcher Twilight made another Ask Pinkamina Diane Pie blog using Crooked Tree's art style, and they start off with a bang!
- Vinyl Scratch's death. If you look closely, you'll see her head is barely attached to her body.
- Cupcakes is canon in this universe. Cupcakes is canon in this universe. That final shot of a Laughing Mad Pinkamena will haunt you in your sleep.
- "Bubble Berry, what would your mother say about what you do?!"
- The story on how Bubble Berry (male pinkie pie, for those wondering), started killing people is kinda this too. Especially when in this universe, the Prince knows about it, and allows him to do it too!
- Just look at what happens when Dusk Shine's number comes up
- Don't forget about what happens, when he shows us when Dusk is next (hint: look at the ending...)
- The entire concept is Nightmare Fuel: Twilight Sparkle is corrupted by the use of Sombra's dark magic in the Crystal Empire episodes, and she ends up conquering first the Crystal Empire, then all of Equestria.
- And she's unopposed. She also corrupted the remaining Mane 6, Spike, Shining Armor and Luna.
- Then again, corruption's probably preferable to Celestia's fate.
- Or Cadence's. It's worse. Twilight's in denial that she killed her.
- So far Twilight has been limited to her world. But she got her hooves on one of Discorded Whooves's vortex manipulators... She hasn't fixed it though. Yet.
- This is her, working with said vortex manipulator!
- She's become an alicorn in this world too. Be afraid.
- Scootaloo is turned into a changeling by Chrysalis and used as a front to lure more of Ponyville's ponies into her lair. Very early on, she adds the rest of the CMC to her ranks as foals are easier to turn than adult ponies. This soon becomes a full on invasion plan when She mind rapes Twilight Sparkle into being a powerful and loyal servant, using her magic to assist the takeover of Equestria. Much like the above entry, this invasion is all but totally unopposed and multiple cities and major characters have fallen to the changelings, using the adults for food and the foals to make more changelings.
- Molestia's reaction to Twilight becoming an Alicorn. Because, honestly... Who was expecting this?
Princess Molestia: And she will live forever. Forever with me.
- Garnet's traumtic past is pretty unsettling, especially the Eye Scream bit.
- In this universe, Onyx's draining outright kills the victim. For added Fridge Horror, This could very well have been the case with Tirek in the actual show!
- More Fridge Horror? The possibility it doesn't and Onyx is simply that psychopathic in this verse that he murders his victims after draining them.
- Onyx has barely had any screentime, and yet he is already terrifying due to the childish glee he expresses over murdering innocent ponies.
- Worse? When he gets hurt by Celestia. A mixture of what he freaking looks like and his reaction to being injured (it looks like Celestia blew off half his face and shattered his leg). It's hard to tell if he's being like a child and refusing to admit he was injured or if he genuinely feels the pain he is in as pleasurable.
- Onyx's Evil Gloating to a defeated Celestia about how he's going to enslave Equestria. Made worse by the fact he intends to keep her alive and only kill her when he's murdered everypony else.
- This universe's version of the Sirens. Why? Their goal is to brainwash Twilight's Dusk Guard with a Hate Plague and plunge Equestria into a war. If their powers function the same way as in canon, that would be very bad.