- Kloudmutt, one of the fandom's top-tier artists, doing his rendition of the Ponibooru Crufavers at the Grand Galloping Gala.
- This post from the Spanish ask blog Pregunta Luna. TumblrBot asks Luna whether she prefers robots or dinosaurs, and you don't need a translator to see the answer.
- Most of the Ask a Pony blogs are usually funny, heartwarming, or sad... however, when Luna's guards are asked what's the most dangerous thing they've had to do, the answer is apparently taking care of an Eldritch Abomination.
- Echo standing up for herself.
- The sheer quality of some fan-made dubs that have popped up on Youtube:
- This voice-over for Ask Pinkamena (and another for the corresponding Ask Scootaloo the Sadist) feature the entirety of both blogs, have excellent voice acting, and are good options to check both blogs out since they've been taken down.
- Even more awesome is this reading of the Ask Discord Whooves blog-considering it features the entire blog (at the time) and famed Youtube user BaldDumboRat. Bonus points for also featuring the runners of the Miss Twilight Sparkle, Inkie Pie, and Doctor Whooves blogs.
- Then there's this reading of a couple of the posts off Ask Twilight Sparkle An already heartwarming comic now becomes even more so.
- Anything Hot Blooded Pinkie does.
- In this entry of Discorderly Conduct, Discord is asked if anyone other than Fluttershy had bested him at his own game. Discord attempts to give Grogar "The Reason You Suck" Speech, only for Grogar to flip it around and turn the speech against Discord! To put it in context, Discord has trolled everyone from Iron Will to Queen Chrysalis to Tirek to even The Joker yet Grogar manages to counter-troll Discord and make him look like a total brat. Discord is visibly infuriated but Grogar just can't help but smile. Oh, and he thanks Discord for making him smile.
- In this Human Luna post, Luna fights the changeling queen. Words cannot describe how awesome this is.
- When Pirate Dash gets captured, who will save her? Fire Starter Spitfire, of course! Cue Pirates Music!
- Ask Lil' Miss Rarity features the titular Rarity giving birth to Abaddon, God of Destruction, who will bring The End of the World as We Know It. What does Applejack do? Give it a "The Reason You Suck" Speech and fight it single-handedly.
- This is what you get for calling Molestia a "namby pamby pony princess"
- Being able to defeat Queen Chrysalis by himself (And a bit of help from the Mane Six) should get him a medal and an achievement.
- The mod of Ask The Crusaders getting a request from Lauren Faust!
- Trixie from Ask Stalker Trixie taking down her evil sister...as a bunny. Bonus points for actually showing some intelligence while doing so...that she gained from stalking Twilight.
- After Discord messes with Ruby Pinch far too much, Scootaloo gives Discord one giant "The Reason You Suck" Speech, imilar to one given to him long ago by pre-changeling filly Chrysalis. Discord instantly backs down.
Scootaloo: (With an image of pre-changeling filly Chrysalis beside her) You scare off those closest to you over and over again! Have you ever stopped to think that maybe that's why you're so lonely? Nopony wants to be around someone who just wants to make everyone miserable; misery loves company, but no one's gonna stay with you this time, Discord! You keep hurting the only pony willing to tolerate you! How many times have you ruined her life? And she still thinks of you as a friend? (Discord starts to look sad) Act like it!
- Genie Twilight has had to put up with a 'redeemed' Discord's antics for two weeks. Finally, he Discords her at the request of some of the viewers (though he does turn her back). She finally has enough and lets him have it with a "The Reason You Suck" Speech that actually leaves him looking guilty.
Discord: Twilight, I was just-Genie Twilight: SHUT UP! I've been badmouthed, laughed at, given dishonest suggestions, my horn taken away, annoyed by your idea of fun, and just overall had a bad time! And you just did the one thing I hated you most for when you were "still evil"?! If it weren't for the fact I'd be betraying Fluttershy's trust by doing so, I'd turn you to stone on the spot. Forget the Elements of Harmony, with what I can do now I could return you to a rather similar fate by myself. Just get out of here Discord. Leave my sight.
Twilight: Iím not sparing you out of mercy, killing you would not be a fair trade. You were going to make me watch my own body end the lives of all my friends with no control over myself, and torturing me forever while you were at it! Besides, why should I kill you, or send you to the eternal prisons of Tartaurus, if youíre already in your personal Tartaurus just because I exist?Zathir: What do you mean by that?! To me, that certainly sounds like youíre letting me off easy.Twilight: Did you forget that Iím not just a genie? Iím a Princess of Equestria. Your ancestry viewed the genies as infidels not worthy of the worship they were given, or of any status higher than the people. Iím pretty much your worst nightmare. Just the combination of how close you were to achieving your goal, your failure, and even just my very existence will haunt you for as long as you sit behind bars.
- Spike managing to create a Dragon's Tear (the magical gems that contain enough power to create a Genie, which he then uses to No Sell the beams Vicegerent Zathir is forcing Twilight to fire at them with his mind control device. Not only that, Spike absorbs the beams and fires them right back at the Vicegerent, giving him time to rush in and start smashing the mind control device. Keep in mind, it was earlier stated that no dragon had ever been known to create a Dragon's Tear while still alive, let alone make use of it.
- Fluttershy gets one when she tackles Zathir, knocking the Black Lamp out of his hooves and allowing Spike to free Twilight.
- Twilight gets one when she goes Mama Bear on Zathir after he nearly kills Spike. To say Twilight is clopped off is an understatement. She gives Zathir a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown so brutal he's left begging for his life. she decides to give it it...but not before pointing out why the Vicegerent is worse off alive in prison for the rest of his life than dead to the point even Zathir knows he'd rather be dead.
- When an Anon unfollows Ax-Brutaloo, a completely Refuge-In-Audacity based blog, for a ridiculously minor reason, Brutaloo tells it like it is.
- Ask King Sombra has one when King Sombra and Coffee Talk perform a Fast Ball Special against Sombra's Enemy Within, with Sombra himself decking said Enemy Within and telling it it's going to listen to him because it needs a willing host and he's the only one available. And replying with it saying he's gone soft by reminding it that the last time it had control of him, he got blown up by a baby dragon and a 'pretty pink princess'. Wow, who knew this version of Sombra had THAT in him?
- Caribbean Splash gets one by punching King Sombra right in the face hard enough to draw blood for Sombra belittling the death of Splash's best friend Whistler. He follows it up with a What the Hell, Hero? speech and preparing to beat the crap out of Sombra with her bare hooves. Beware the Nice Ones indeed.
- Celestia from Princess Twilight Sparkle fires a beam at Onyx, who's magic destroys her beam before it can hit. Typical villain worfing the Princesses, right? Wrong. She knew the beam wouldn't work. She was analyizing how big his barrier was and testing how his attacks work. She then proceeds to use boulders to not only get past his defenses but injure the thus far implacable villain.
Twilight: For the charges of multiple murders and the attempt of more without remorse: Going to Tartarus for the rest of your life is your punishment.
- The mane six reactivating the Elements and kicking Onyx's tail, sending the psycho to Tartarus for the rest of his life.
- When the girls discover that Celestia miraculously survived Onyx's attack (though the viewers already knew this thanks to Onyx's Just Between You and Me moment), Twilight immediately takes charge of the situation, giving everypony their tasks and helping to calm down Sunset. It just shows just how much she has grown into a Princess.
- The reveal that the pony who's spirit is bound to the Element of Loyalty (six ponies each representing a different magic limb combined their magic and sacrificed themselves to make them in this universe) managed to be the only pony in history to be able to use Hatred Magic without being consumed and destroyed by it through meditation. Keep in mind Hatred Magic was Onyx's forte and how horseapples insane he was, and it is freaking impressive Loyalty managed to use it without negative effects.
- How they defeat the Sirens. Twilight uses rune magic (which Sunset showed can harm them to seal them in ice, then the group blast them with their harmony magic before they can escape, sealing them in a tiny sphere.