Urit namantas anrimius
Ro- te isarnilin -urextont,
Au glannabi rhenus
Ad ardus alpon,
Tou' magisa matua
Tou' brigas iuerilonas...
- Spirit (2006)
- Slania (2008)
- Evocation I: The Arcane Dominion (2009)
- Everything Remains (As It Never Was) (2010)
- Helvetios (2012)
- Origins (2014)
Eluveitie has examples of:
- Celtic Mythology
- Everything's Louder With Bagpipes
- Indecipherable Lyrics - Unless of course you speak the dead language Gaulish, which Eluveitie uses for some lyrics.
- Neoclassical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly - as is the case with most folk metal bands.
- New Sound Album - Evocation I: The Arcane Dominion was the band's first acoustic album, ditching the metal for almost pure folk music. It appears the plan is to occasionally release pure folk albums along with folk-metal albums.
- Soprano and Gravel: Surprisingly averted; Anna Murphy alternates between clean singing and a Death Growl as harsh as the male vocalist's.
- War Is Glorious / War Is Hell: The Helvetios album explores both these themes.