KILL! MAIM! BURN!Debauchery is a Death Metal band from Stuttgart, Germany. Founded in 2000 as Maggotcunt before changing their name in 2002, Debauchery was initially formed by current vocalist, guitarist, and bassist Thomas Gurrath and former drummer Dani.They all are Khorne worshippers. Except they do not spill blood in his name... as far as we know.note The band consists of:
- Thomas "The Bloodbeast" Gurrath – Vocals and Guitars
- Dennis "The Bloodpriest" Ward - Bass guitar
- Oliver "The Bloodhammer" Zellmann – Drums
- Ronald Squier - Drums
- Dani - Drums
- Tomasz - Drums
- Joshi - Guitars
- Simon Dorn - Guitars
- Marc Juttner - Bass
- Thomas Naumann - Guitars
- Günther Werno - Keyboards
- Kill Maim Burn (2003)
- Rage of the Bloodbeast (2004)
- Torture Pit (2005)
- Back in Blood (2007)
- Continue to Kill (2008)
- Rockers & War (2009)
- Germany's Next Death Metal (2011)
- Kings Of Carnage (2013)
- Fuck Humanity (2015)
This band provides examples of
open/close all folders
- All Germans Are Nazis: Not helped by their sound, at all. Well, technically they ARE Khornates, but what average person will make the difference ?
- Careful with That Axe
- Cover Version: They have done covers of KISS (I Love It Loud), AC/DC (Hail Ceasar), Genesis (I Can’t Dance), Rammstein (Weißes Fleisch), The Beatles (Eight Days a Week), Judas Priest (Heavy Duty/Defenders Of The Faith), Manowar (Kings of Metal), Rolling Stones (You Got Me Rocking), Six Feet Under (War Is Coming), Slayer (Angel of Death), and Alice Cooper (School's Out).
- Death Metal
- Gorn: They have a song titled Chainsaw Masturbation. Nuff' said.
- Harsh Vocals: Comes with being a band somewhere between "normal" Death Metal and Grindcore. Thomas also has a tendency to sound like a squealing pig during some songs, especially live performances.
- Metal Scream: Most of their songs.
- Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness: A solid 9-10. Their "lowest" song was the cover of Eight Days a Week, which kept a relatively similar tune to the original song... except for the vocals. Hell, most of their covers are like that.
- Refuge in Audacity: Many of their song's titles.
- Running Gag: Try and find an album that doesn't have a song about violence, or Khorne of Warhammer40000. We. dare. you.
- The Unintelligible: Almost as bad as Anal Cunt.... if that's even possible.
Music Video tropes
- Fanservice: The music video for Lords of Battle features a stripper dancing on a stripper pole throughout the video.
- Not Safe for Work: Holy. Shit. Female Toplessness, blood and usually some kind of bloody carnage will very likely be going on in their (few) music videos.
- Fanservice: The album art for Back In Blood has a hot girl that's topless
- Fandisservice: ...That is, if you don't mind the blood that she's pouring upon herself.
- Rated M for Manly: Oh dear god YES.
- One of Us: One of their albums is named Kill Maim Burn, and a lot of their songs involve Khorne and his worshippers .
- Theme Naming: Blood.
- X Meets Y: Cannibal Corpse + Skinny Puppy + a healthy dosage of Anal Cunt = Debauchery.