Manga: Hell's Kitchen
Dogma, the Earl of Poor Eating comes to train high school student Satoru into the perfect chef. But what awaits Satoru at the end of his training is only death. His teacher is not an ordinary noble but a demon from hell who promises to eat his soul, spiced with a lifetime of cooking expertise. Will Satoru abandon his normal life to become the puppet of this demonic earl? How will he cope with his life's expiry tag?Letís have a taste of this Heresy Gourmet!It combines elements of Shōnen with cooking methods and terms, and has a wide variety of cast membersNoted to be confused with another Hells Kitchen.
- Bare Your Midriff: Nao, and how. She would wear her bikini top all-year long if it was allowed.
- Big Eater: Surprisingly, Hakka. Being a food blogger helps though.
- Butt Monkey: Morisaki
- Cloudcuckoolander: Gien
- Hakka also counts as a milder example
- Deal with the Devil: Satou with Dogma, unlike most examples, it's entirely against his will
- Jerkass: Dogma
- Only Sane Man: Satou
- People Puppets: What Dogma occasionally subjects Satoru to
- Rapunzel Hair: Dogma's hair reaches his hips while braided.
- Shōnen: With cooking
- Shrinking Violet: Elle
- Yandere: Sagane
- You Gotta Have Green Hair: Elle