Chitose Sakuraba is an energetic 11-year-old girl, while a older gentleman named Hiroshi Kashiwabara works for the town hall next to the school. Without regard to her surroundings, she rushes to the office to spend all the time with whenever she has free time, causing all sorts of trouble. Chitose, her close friends, homeroom teacher, and even his superiors will get pulled into this slapstick, comedic adventure that you won't want to miss!
Currently streaming on Crunchyroll
, US viewers may watch it legally there.
This show contains examples of:
- Achilles' Heel: Episode 11 is focused on Chitose and her friends finding out what Fuji-Sensei's weakness is.
- A-Cup Angst: Fuji-Sensei's highschool friend, Shinobu, is rather envious of her more buxom friend.
- Amusing Injuries: After Chitose flies into Hiroshi to greet him in episode 8, she causes him to land in front of a desk. In the next scene, he still has a big lump on his cheek from earlier.
- She does it to him again in episode 19, tackling him from behind, complete in football gear, after he accidentally sees Misaki's panties.
- And Now For Something Completely Different: The "Asako Get You" flashback OVA's.
- Arranged Marriage: In episode 2, Hiroshi has one with Fuji-sensei. Because he's such a Nice Guy, she immediately wants to marry him, much to Chitose's chagrin.
- Berserk Button: After accidentally destroying Misaki's chocolate for her father, she gets extremely angry at Chitose and Mika. Even their teacher gets knocked out the instant she innocently appeared outside the classroom. Misaki then blasts the two with a Breath Weapon in the form of a Wave Motion Gun. Hiroshi later sees a burnt up Chitose and Mika crawling slowly in front of his apartment.
- Big Brother Attraction: Chitose towards Hiroshi though he's not her brother.
- Big "NO!": Fuji-sensei does one in episode 11 after Hinako finds her weakness, which was pictures of her stalking Hiroshi. The teacher even wonders how she got them in the first place.
- Chitose does one after Mika hits her chocolate statue of Hiroshi with a bat.
- Blue with Shock: Happens to a few characters.
- Bullet Proof Human Shield: Chitose uses her friend Hinako this way in episode 26 to block the book bag Mika throws at them. It hits Hinako in the face.
- Cat Smile: Chitose displays one.
- Chick Magnet: Hiroshi has Chitose, her mother, Fuji-sensei and his niece vying for his affections.
- Christmas Cake: Chitose assumes Fuji-sensei is one in episode 2.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Chitose doesn't like that Fuji-Sensei is dating Hiroshi. The feeling is mutual as her teacher doesn't like Chitose's attempts at sabotaging her chances with him.
- In episode 4, Chitose innocently asks if Fuji-Sensei likes Hiroshi, or Misaki's dad more. Cue Misaki putting on a scary face along with a dark aura, and asking if she does like her dad. Then she that she doesn't, Misaki then asks if she hates him instead. Even the teacher is freaked out by Misaki.
- Mika, Hiroshi's niece, also acts this way towards Chitose.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Hinako, one of Chitose's friends.
- Cross-Popping Veins: Fuji-Sensei displays them occasionally.
- Date Peepers: Kouhai sensei, Hinagi, and Misaki spy on Fuji-sensei, Chitose, and Hiroshi in episode 17, although they're not seen until the very end.
- Deadpan Snarker: Hinako has shades of this from time to time.
- Easy Amnesia: In episode 19, Chitose tackles Hiroshi on the head after he tries to warn Misaki that her skirt is lifted up from the back due to her backpack. Misaki later asks him to forget about what he saw, but he can't remember what happened. He then turns his head to reveal a giant bruise given to him from Chitose earlier and says anytime he tries to remember, he gets a headache.
- Fanservice: Fuji-Sensei wears a bikini in episode 12.
- Festival Episode: Episode 13
- Flashback Fail: In episode 1, Chitose tells her friends about how she fell in love with Hiroshi when he saved her from a vicious dog attack. Then the flashback actually shows a very friendly dog licking Chitose. When Hiroshi shows up, it knocks him down and licks him in the face as well. Then the dog notices the shoe that fell off his foot, and runs away with it, causing him to chase after it.
- Flipping the Bird: Chitose does it to Fuji-sensei in episode 14.
- Food Fight: Chitose and Fuji-sensei do this to each other in episode 17 at a restaurant, although the staff stops them before they go too far.
- Gag Boobs: Asako Fuji in the Asako Get You OVA.
- Gainaxing: Fuji-Sensei does it in episode 3.
- Genki Girl: Chitose. It was even lampshaded by Hiroshi in episode 24.
- The Glomp: Chitose does this to Hiroshi in episode 8.
- Hypocritical Humor: In episode 13, Fuji-sensei comments at how she used to have fun at the festival, back when she was a kid. Then the camera pans out and shows her with a mask on the side of her head, along with food in both hands, leading her friend to wonder if what she just said was true.
- Imagine Spot: After Chitose tells Hiroshi that Fuji-sensei had a bikini outfit on in episode 12, he imagines it, and says he'd be fine with that. Cue Chitose getting flustered by his response.
- Done in episode 20, when Fuji-Sensei imagines a 16 year old Chitose. She's not pleased with the attractive results.
- Lightning Glare: Chitose and Fuji-Sensei do this to each other in episode 13 after both of them find Hiroshi there at the same time.
- Literal-Minded: Hiiragi's hand sketch is...a sketch of her own hand.
- Loophole Abuse: In episode 8, Chitose asks Hiroshi if she's not allowed to visit him. He says she can, but that she should be spending time with her friends instead. So she leaves... only to bring the entire classroom with her to his workplace, which also causes their teacher to wonder where they all went.
- Nice Guy: Hiroshi
- Noble Womans Laugh: Fuji-Sensei does it from time to time.
- Oh Crap: A few characters display this look, usually Chitose.
- Chitose and Mika, after they accidentally broke Misaki's chocolate.
- Only Sane Man: Misaki most of the time
- Out of Focus: Hiroshi had his screentime reduced in favor of the other characters. He only shows up at the end of episode 6, and that's just to watch Fuji-Sensei chase Chitose around. However, he shows up again and is a major character in episode 8.
- Panty Shot: Misaki accidentally does this in episode 19. Chitose later tries to lift up Fuji-sensei's skirt to see if "she's a girl", which promptly earns her a smack on the head.
- Rescue Romance: In episode 1, Chitose tells her friends about how Hiroshi saved her from a vicious dog. Not that it happened that way however...
- The Rival: Chitose with Fuji-Sensei
- Rubber Face: Fuji-Sensei preferred method of scolding her students, usually Chitose.
- School Festival: Episode 15 has a sports festival in it. It also introduces Chitose's mother, who's also obsessed with Hiroshi.
- Shout-Out: The first ending tune references the ending of Kamichu!.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Chitose with Fuji-sensei, especially when it comes to Hiroshi.
- Super-Deformed: Chitose, Misaki and Hinako during the closing song.
- Super Drowning Skills: Hinako in episode 12 says she doesn't know how to swim (while wearing a cute fish outfit), but Kouhai-sensei says the human body can float if you don't tense up your muscles. Chitose then swims by and makes a remark that her teacher has a lot of fat, causing the teacher to toss a clipboard at her, which knocks out Chitose and causes her to float.
- Sweat Drop: Several characters display one from time to time.
- Tempting Fate: In episode 8, after Chitose leaves his office, Hiroshi comments that it should get quieter. It does, until she brings her friends along, and Fuji-sensei shows up to bring them back to school.
- In episode 23, Misaki prays for nothing bad to happen as a result of Chitose's actions. This while Chitose is swinging very hard on a rope, which causes the bell to snap off shortly afterwards, and hits her on the head.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: In episode 11, Chitose mentions not liking cockroaches, and Misaki says she doesn't like snakes. Both girls pull out their respective "weaknesses" towards Fuji-Sensei, who seems to be rather unfazed by either things.