Moments from the Games
- Arguably, Blanka's ending in II.
"People still stare at me sometimes, but I don't let it get to me. It's okay to make mistakes once in a while. As long as I get to spend time with my Mama, everything will be just fine."
- His ending in IV: he leaves home to go and fight, leaving a note to his Mama, promising to come back "when I won't be an embarrassment for you anymore". The ending shows that he'd sent a letter to her saying he was in Hong Kong, prompting Samantha to fly out to him.
- His ending in Super is a down-right Happy Ending for him.
- Necro's SFIII Third Strike ending. where, as he and his girlfriend Effie make an escape from a train, he uses his Rubber Man powers to save her from falling to her death.
Necro: "For the first time... I feel thankful for this body of mine!"
- The second part of Yang's ending in Third Strike. Not only he aknowledges that Houmei likes Yun instead of him without making a big fuss (which is very mature for a teenage boy, even when he's a little sad about it), but he also has a short but sweet talk with his other friend Shaomei.
Shaomei: "Although I care about the town, I care a lot more about you two... So please, don't be so reckless, okay?
- Chun-Li's Third Strike ending too. Specially when she has a flashback about how she rescued her kidnapped adoptive daughter (the little girl seen in the prologue) and is seen training her and many other kids.
- Guile's Alpha 3 ending in which Charlie sacrifices himself to save Guile and Chun-Li.
- Even when Ken keeps getting them into trouble, his and Ryu's friendship is always solid.
- Despite all the Narm, the Group Shot at the end was kinda heartwarming.
- The first words of the credits are a dedication to Raul Julia, who passed away shortly after filming was completed. Vaya con Dios. ("Go forth with God")
- Or hell, the fact alone that the man knew he would never live to see the finished product and probably could've just spent whatever time had left comfortably lounging, instead he pulled through with whatever strength he had left and gave everything he had left in this film. All because he loved his kids that much.
Moments from the Animated Media (original animated movie, Street Fighter Alpha The Animation, Street Fighter Alpha Generations, the USA cartoon, SFII V, The Ties that Bind, etc.)
- The Ties that Bind gives us Ryu getting out of his post-Satsui no Hado Heroic BSOD much to Sakura's joy and the scene at the end where Ryu, having won against Seth, collapses to the floor and is happily tended to by Ken, Eliza and Sakura.
- Shadow/Charlie breaking M.Bison's hold on him in order to save Guile and Chun-li at the cost of his life, again.