Authors and WebsitesNone yet.
- Street Fighter Generations by Aburameclanhead
- Recommended by: Banchoking
- Synopsis: It's a story about a 15 year old boy who is training to be the ultimate street fighter, with Dan Hibiki as his master.
- Comments: At first I thought that the main character, Chao, was going to be a total mary sue, but the story is five chapters in and he seems to be more like a second Dan, which surprisingly works! His interactions with Dan, Sakura, Sean, and the other characters had me laughing the whole time and his onesided crush on Sakura is adorable. With someone to train with, Dan's skills seem to have improved some as well, even though he hasn't shown them yet. My only problem is that Chao seems to get strong too quickly, though I guess nonstop training for three months justifies it. It hasn't been updated in a couple months but the author says he is about to post more now that he is on summer break. Definitely worth a try!
- How Akuma Kicked Christmas' Ass by Gavin "Gavok" Jasper
- Recommended by: SAMAS
- Synopsis: A poem made a long time ago by a friend I knew on a now defunct board. As the title indicates, it's a fusion of Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, with Gavok's usual Loonie sense of humor.
- Recommended by Razorsmile
- Synopsis: Kind of a self-insertion, kind of not. Like most fics under the Undocumented Features umbrella, it's complicated. Starring Gryphon as a Ki Attacks-using World Warrior (trained by Rose no less) and his buddy/manager Megazone (who prefers guns) as they have adventures in the Street Fighter universe. Friendship with Sakura Kasugano, car chases and the World Warrior fights ensue. Somewhat dated but a lot of fun.
- Tags: None.
- Recommended by: GuyOfReaction
- Synopsis: Five years after the Street Fighter Alpha series, Ryu decides it's finally time to train Sakura before Akuma gets to her. Karin, naturally, comes along. They embark on a training journey around the world, meeting familiar faces in the process.
- Comments: REALLY well written, especially the fight scenes and characters' inner monologues. Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated in almost a year, but with 37 chapters so far, it should keep you fairly entertained.
- Author's Note: Chapter 40 is up. Read it. Sorry for the delay.
- Legendary but Lonely by J.Steele
- Recomended by Lokiaesir
- Synopsis: Just a little Ken x Chun-Li fic.
- Comments: Really heartwarming, funny at parts, and well written. You don't have to be a Ken/Chun-Li shipper to enjoy it