- Two of the Kickstarter backers of the live riff for Starship Troopers got to have Kevin write them a love song that was played before the movie. As goofy as it was, it was still extremely adorable.
- The audience's huge applause for the first appearance of Vincent Price in the live show for House on Haunted Hill (1959).
- "BONESAW IS READY! ...To be the father you never had."
- The donation page. It says that they understand if you've ever downloaded a riff without paying, and that they'll just call it even if someone drops off a few bucks anonymously as a donation. After all this time, they're still about the fans.
Mike: (during the Rifftrax of The Star Wars Holiday Special) Just do what feels right.Kevin: It pays for the nog.
- During the live show of "Manos" The Hands of Fate, Torgo's first appearance is greeted by applause from the audience. Remember, this was the actor's only role, and he tragically committed suicide shortly afterwards. Now his very appearance draws cheers.
- And anytime Torgo gets a mention in a live show, it gets cheers. When they did it during the Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, the guys basically state they're pandering to the fans. That's how beloved he is by Rifftrax fans.
- The guys' sheer love for The Wizard of Oz really shines through during their riff.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.