Heartwarming: Chicken Run
- Any time Rocky calls Ginger by her name. Actually, make that any time Ginger and Rocky call each other by their names.
- The little exchange at the end:
Rocky: So is it as good as you imagined?Ginger: No...(hugs him) it's better!
- When Fowler states he never flew planes, he was a mascot:
Ginger: Fowler, you have to fly it. You always talk about "back in your day." Well, today is your day.Bunty: You can do it, you old sausage.Fowler: (beat, then salutes) Wing Commander T.l.Fowler, reporting for duty.
- "...And this is for coming back."
- Ginger holding Babs' hand when it looks like (and it is) that Mrs. Tweedy is going to stop in front of her.