Heartwarming: Chicken Run
- Any time Rocky calls Ginger by her name. Actually, make that any time Ginger and Rocky call each other by their names.
- The little exchange at the end:
Rocky: So is it as good as you imagined?Ginger: No...(hugs him) it's better!
- When Fowler states he never flew planes, he was a mascot:
Ginger: Fowler, you have to fly it. You always talk about "back in your day." Well, today is your day.Bunty: You can do it, you old sausage.Fowler: (beat, then salutes) Wing Commander T.l.Fowler, reporting for duty.
- It should be worth noting that Bunty, the perpetual nay-sayer, is the one to encourage Fowler to step up to the task.
- "...And this is for coming back."
- Ginger holding Babs' hand when it looks like (and it is) that Mrs. Tweedy is going to stop in front of her.
- Rocky cheering up the hens with dancing after they heard the news that they were all going to be slaughetered. It was the least he could do, and Ginger compliments him on it.
- Rocky's return. Doubles as Crowning Moment of Awesome.