- Ginger shares her idealistic dream of an island away from humanity where all the chickens would live in peace and be free of the wrath of farmers. Everyone listening stares in awe, and Bunty shares an insightful rely:
- "Me whole life flashed before my eyes! ... It was really boring."
- "We mustn't panic... WE MUSTN'T PANIC!!!" ... "AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Ginger: Let's not lose our heads
Bunty: Lose our heads?
- Nick and Fetcher when the chickens are trying to get airborne:
Nick: Poultry in motion!
Fetcher: The tension's killing me!
Nick: It's gonna kill her!
- And later...
Nick: In the quite likely event of an emergency, put your head between your knees and —
Fetcher: Kiss your bum "goodbye!"
- When negotiating with Rocky:
Nick: So we slipped into the farmer's room, all quiet-like...
Fetcher: Like a fish.
- When the chickens are attacking him:
Mr. Tweedy: Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are revolting!
Mrs. Tweedy: Finally something we agree on.
- Fowler walking in on the dance party and starting to protest, only to be dragged in by Bunty. A minute later, we see him in a tango with a rose shoved in his mouth, and what makes it funnier is that he seems to be enjoying himself for once.
- Fowler's response to the shocked question, "You mean you've never actually flown the crate?": "Good heavens, no! I'm a chicken! The Royal Air Force doesn't let chickens behind the controls of a complex aircraft!"
- "I don't want to be a pie!...I don't like gravy."
- "What kind of pies?" "Apple." Miranda Richardson's brilliantly timed, completely deadpan delivery is what makes it work.
- And then there's her husband's oblivious response: "Ooh! My favorite!"
- Half of what happens while building "The Crate": When Mr. Tweedy sees the rats in the garden gnomes making off with his tools "oh, gnomes now?" The bunk collapse, Fowler with the "cheaters", Mrs. Tweedy getting a face full of soot (and later, gravy)...
- Fowler: "Pushy Americans, always showing up late for every war..."
- Another Fowler quote. "I don't like the look of this (Rocky) one. His eyes are too close together. And he's a YANK!"
- "Overpaid, oversexed, and over there!"
- Ginger starts blackmailing Rocky into teaching them how to fly while his circus owners are looking for him. She squawks twice, trying to alert them, and then the third time, Rocky grabs her beak and snaps: "Was your father by any chance a vulture?!"
- And there's also Ginger's cheerfully innocent "Fancy that, they're coming this way!" after she starts to draw the circus people over.
- During the Training Montage, Rocky quite shamelessly checks out Ginger's backside. The better part? She catches him in the act. Cue a Death Glare and he walks off, completely unapologetic.
- At the end of montage, Ginger is the last one to try to fly, and she is on top of a giant pile of chickens!
- Rocky's inability to understand anything Mac, the Scottish chicken, says. Especially the "thrust" speech.
- While they're escaping the oven and running towards the quickly closing door, Rocky manages to fall into every single pie before getting out.
- During the adorable barn dance, the rats are up in the rafters putting the Christmas lights together. Fetcher innocently asks if Nick wants to dance and Nick stares at him, seeming like he's gonna blow him off, and then agrees. Cue awesome 70's disco dancing from the pair.
- When Ginger falls into the pie machine:
- At the end, after the chickens have escaped and the pie machine has blown up, creating a huge mess, the only thing Mr. Tweedy has to say to his wife is "I told you they was organized!"
- During the climax, as the chickens are flying to safety, Babs is still knitting.
- Mr/ Tweedy's reaction when he discovers that the chickens have been stealing his tools.
Mr. Tweedy: Me tools! Why, you thieving little buggers!