- Ginger shares her idealistic dream of an island away from humanity where all the chickens would live in peace and be free of the wrath of farmers. Everyone listening stares in awe, and Bunty shares an insightful reply:
In all my life, I've never heard such a fantastic... load of tripe
- "Me whole life flashed before my eyes! ... It was really boring."
- Fowler falling over while covered by the sock.
- The look on Ginger's face after Rocky says he's cute (a reason why she shouldn't turn him in). Right before she squawks.
- The makes the same face when one of Rocky's flying lessons fails especially miserably. The crashing sounds just before that happens also count.
- "We mustn't panic... WE MUSTN'T PANIC!!!" ... "AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
- ...and the follow up after the pie machine scene.
Ginger: Ladies, please. Let's not lose our heads.
- Yep. Extremely bad choice of words.
- Nick and Fetcher when the chickens are trying to get airborne:
Nick: Poultry in motion!
Fetcher: The tension's killing me!
Nick: It's gonna kill her!
- And later...
Nick: In the quite likely event of an emergency, put your head between your knees and —
Fetcher: Kiss your bum "goodbye!"
- When negotiating with Rocky:
Nick: So we slipped into the farmer's room, all quiet-like...
Fetcher: Like a fish.
- When the chickens are attacking him:
Mr. Tweedy: Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are revolting!
Mrs. Tweedy: Finally something we agree on.
- The Dutch dub ups the joke by translating the first line into "Het is een slachtpartij!" (It is a massacre).
- Fowler walking in on the dance party and starting to protest, only to be dragged in by Bunty. A minute later, we see him in a tango with a rose shoved in his mouth, and what makes it funnier is that he seems to be enjoying himself for once.
Bunty: Oh, shut up and dance!
- Fowler's response to the shocked question, "You mean you never actually flew the plane?": "Good heavens, no! I'm a chicken! The Royal Air Force doesn't let chickens behind the controls of complex aircraft!"
- "I don't want to be a pie!...I don't like gravy."
- "Ooh! What kind of pies?" "Apple." Miranda Richardson's brilliantly timed, completely deadpan delivery is what makes it work.
- And then there's her husband's oblivious response: "My favorite!"
- Later when Mr. Tweedy is testing the machine using Ginger as the test subject.
Mr. Tweedy: Chicken go in...pie come out...
Mrs. Tweedy: [glares at him]
Mr. Tweedy: [chuckles nervously] I-I-I know, Chicken pies, not apple pies.
- Half of what happens while building "The Crate": When Mr. Tweedy sees the rats in the garden gnomes making off with his tools "Oh, gnomes now?" The bunk collapse, Fowler with the "cheaters", Mrs. Tweedy getting a face full of soot (and later, gravy)...
- Fowler: "Poppycock! Pushy Americans, always showing up late for every war..."
- Another Fowler quote. "I don't like the look of this (Rocky) one. His eyes are too close together. And he's a YANK!"
- "Overpaid, oversexed, and over here!"
- Ginger starts blackmailing Rocky into teaching them how to fly while his circus owners are looking for him. She squawks twice, trying to alert them, and then the third time, Rocky grabs her beak and snaps: "Was your father by any chance a vulture?!"
- And there's also Ginger's cheerfully innocent "Fancy that, they're coming this way!" after she starts to draw the circus people over.
- During the Training Montage, Rocky quite shamelessly checks out Ginger's backside. The better part? She catches him in the act. Cue a Death Glare and he walks off, completely unapologetic.
- At the end of montage, Ginger is the last one to try to fly, and she is on top of a giant pile of chickens!
- Rocky's inability to understand anything Mac, the Scottish chicken, says. Especially the "thrust" speech.
- While they're escaping the oven and running towards the quickly closing door, Rocky manages to fall into every single pie before getting out.
- During the adorable barn dance, the rats are up in the rafters putting the Christmas lights together. Fetcher innocently asks if Nick wants to dance and Nick stares at him, seeming like he's gonna blow him off, and then agrees. Cue awesome 70's disco dancing from the pair.
- When Ginger falls into the pie machine:
- At the end, after the chickens have escaped and the pie machine has blown up, creating a huge mess, the only thing Mr. Tweedy has to say to his wife is "I told you they was organized!"
- During the climax, as the chickens are flying to safety, Babs is still knitting.
- Mr/ Tweedy's reaction when he discovers that the chickens have been stealing his tools.
Mr. Tweedy: Me tools! Why, you thieving little buggers!
- During Nick & Fetcher's intro scene as they leave.
- The Running Gag of Babs assuming anyone not present being off on holiday. Especially during Ginger's Rousing Speech about freedom.
Random Chicken: Where's the farm?
Ginger: There is no farm!
Babs: Where does the farmer live?
Ginger: There is no farmer, Babs!
Babs: (without missing a beat) Is he on holiday?
- During the chickens' flight training:
Nick: Flippin' hell. Look at this, Fetcher.
Fetcher: They're gonna kill themselves! ...Wanna watch?
Nick: Yeah, alright.
- "I knew he was fake all along. In fact, I'm not even certain he was American."
- From the opening sequence, there's the fake Mrs. Tweedy. The entire bit. The poor nature of the disguise, the way the music changes from the march to something much softer. The dogs and their sheer "What the..." expressions. All of it.
Mr. Tweedy: Me tools! Why, you thieving little buggers!
Mac: (whispering) What's the plan?
- Cue the entire hut of chickens swamping Mr. Tweedy.
- During the plane scene:
Fowler: Increase velocity!
Babs: What does that mean?
Bunty: IT MEANS PEDAL YOUR FLIPPIN' GIBLETS OUT!!
- This Shout-Out when Mrs. Tweedy grabs onto the plane:
Fowler: Great Scot! What was that?!