- The end of "Family of Heroes" shows the Burns family's reaction to learning the truth about their Rescue Bot partners.
Chief Burns: .... They're aliens.
- In "Flobsters on Parade", poor Blades has to stand perfectly still as the lobsters keep pummeling him in the face.
- When Blades finally gets Cody's "Flobster" joke, he laughs, and everyone looks at him like he's an idiot.
- Frankie bats a few of the flobsters away with a spatula. Cue a horde of flobsters surrounding her, with one taking the spatula right out of her hand.
- From "Four Bots and a Baby" we get this gem:
- Loved it when Heatwave stops him the first time by covering his mouth mid-song:
Heatwave: Not helping!
- "Return of the Dinobot". We ask you, is there anything more ridiculous than watching a rampaging robotic T-Rex getting a cup of coffee?
"Trex is good boy!"
Doctor Greene: I've never been in your copter before, Dani. It's quite...stylish.
Blades: *smug look on monitor*
Dani: *quickly turns off the monitor* And it's really fast. Especially when there's an emergency, like now.
Dani: (to Doctor Greene) Uh, rotors need oil.
- Blades and Heatwave, trying to find food for Cody in "The Lost Bell". Blades finds a crab on his finger and flings it off a few metres away and causing Heatwave to fall off a cliff after he found a nest full of eggs.
- Also, Blades and Chase have an "encounter" while looking for camping materials.
Blades: It's coming for us! (jumps into Chase's arms, then... a puffin appears)
Chase: We tell no one of this.
- Chase's attempts at humor in "Shake Up".
- Chase's knock-knock joke.
Chase: I would like to attempt some Earth humor, sir. Ding-dong.
Chief Burns: Uh, Chase, you don't use the doorbell. It's a knock-knock joke.
Chase: Ah, yes, then I am knocking.
Chief Burns: Who's there?
Chase: A concerned citizen.
Chief Burns: A concerned citizen who?
Chase: A concerned citizen who wishes to inform you that your car is in a "No Parking" zone! Ha ha ha!
Chief Burns: (wincing) Uh, okay, we're gonna work on those punch lines, Chase.
- In "Walk on the Wild Side", Blades gets startled by a giraffe.
- When Cody announces they're going to watch a history movie instead of the war movie Heatwave wants to see: ".... War's a part of history..." and "Cody, you're hurting me on the inside".
Cody: The natives have spears and blowguns!
- Afterwards, they wince over how horrible the movie was.
- Near the end of "The Reign of Morocco", Morocco's deadpan reaction as one of his own grenades is about to blow up in his face.
- Bumblebee's awkward smile at the end of "Bumblebee to the Rescue".
- While Chase is trapped inside the alien slime monster in "You've Been Squilshed", he has this to say:
"It is growing rather crowded. The squirrels are becoming restless..."
- At one point during "The Haunting of Griffin Rock", Cody brings his dad evidence that the Lady of Griffin Rock was a real person. Chief Burns is still more than skeptical.
Cody: Dad! The Lady of Griffin Rock was a real person!
- Later, when the team is investigating a ghost sitting at the bank, the ghost appears and says, "Follow me, men!" While everyone else is shocked, Dani seems more concerned about the possibility of being offended.
- During a crisis in "Countdown", Blades once again whimpers at the prospect of having to perform difficult flying manoeuvres while he, Dani and Cody are giving Frankie a lift.
Frankie: What was that?
Cody: Engine noise.
Dani: Funky rotor.
- The best part is how they both say it at the same time!
- When Frankie learns that the Rescue Bots are sentient in "It's a Bot Time":
Frankie: You can talk!
Frankie: Do you Bots have to do everything Cody tells you to?
Heatwave: Absolutely not!
Boulder: Once in a while.
Chase: I take orders only from Chief Burns.
Blades: We have a choice?!
- In "Road Trip", after the transporter takes Cody and the bots (minus Blades) atop Mount Griffin, Chase, of all people, goes into a panic.
Chase: Mayday! S.O.S.! This is not a test! Mommy! (Heatwave looks at him confused) Those are all the human distress signals I know.
- Kade during Heatwave's "drivers test".
- This exchange when Heatwave recognizes the locations to which the teleporter has been sending them.
Blades: That's amazing! You actually pay attention to Kade.
Heatwave: Don't you dare tell him.
- In "Tip of the Iceberg", Cody spots a control panel covered in ice. Blades tries to warn Cody not to touch it, but he presses a button on it anyway, and a hatch opens under Blades' feet. Then Blades turns downright strict and serious for a moment.
- "A Virtual Disaster" ......... Where do we begin? It's basically one meme after another.
CAT: I'm afraid I can't do that, Cody.
Blades: I used to like video games, then I took an arrow to the knee.
CAT: (glitches out) All your base are belong to us.
CAT: A winner is you!
- Chase going through narration like a Film Noir detective in "Bots and Robbers".
- Highlights include:
Chase: The air was heavy. Heavy with the fog of lawlessness. That's when she walked in...and asked me the one question I wasn't prepared to answer.
Dani: Why is it so dark in here? Chase, is there a reason you're in here with the lights off?
Chase: And like a swimming pool in winter, the case was closed.
Boulder: Who are you talking to?
- The Rescue Bots are forced to cross the town, huddled together, walking in sync and going "left, right, left, right" ad infinitum.
Heatwave: UGH. Well...that was humiliating.
- And shortly after, when trying to figure out how to disable a device and save the day:
Chase: Evan and Myles put that device in the sky. Perhaps if we imagined we were villains like them, we could think of a solution!
Heatwave: That's the dumbest thing I've—
Boulder: Hello, I'm Myles! I love to steal!
- Blades and Dani switch bodies in Switcheroo. Blades has entirely too much fun with being Dani.
Dani (in Blades' body): Blades! Get out of my room!
Blades (in Dani's body, eating frozen yogurt): This is amazing! It's cold, but it's smooth on my tongue. Ooh! Can I try potato chips? I'll mix them in with the yogurt.
Dani: You're gonna make me sick.
Blades (twirling around her room): I've always wanted to see where you live.
Dani: There are a lot of chores you're gonna have to do for me.
Blades: Grocery shopping! I've always wanted to push the cart.
Dani: Get out of my room and get out of my dress!
- Blades after being convinced by Optimus Prime to try acquiring a Dinobot form...
Blades: But this time, I don't want to be....
Blades (seeing the Pterodactyl): A flying thing!? Come on! Again?!
- Blades telling Optimus he's "bigger than Elvis!"
) I have not met this Elvis
and am unaware of his size.
- When the Rescue Bots expose themselves as aliens, while all the other humans are shocked, Mrs. Neederlander looks unsurprised. Apparently, she made a bet with Huxley Prescott and he lost, holding out her hand as he gets his wallet out.
- How do the Rescue Bots in "Ghost in the Machine" stop Evan and Myles' plan to get the Burnses arrested for harbouring aliens with a video featuring Quickshadow confirming her identity as a Cybertronian? Make a live sequel to the confession video with help from the townsfolk featuring Huxley Prescott warning the mainland about the ongoing "invasion" complete with the Bots' Bad "Bad Acting", cardboard setpieces along with the Rescue Bots toys, complete with a ridiculous amount of Special Effect Failures including hands holding the toys and Cody and Kade seen using flashlights. It ends with the townsfolk wishing everyone a "Happy Earlyween!" from Griffin Rock and a shot of a Heatwave toy falling over.