- The end of "Family of Heroes" shows the Burns family's reaction to learning the truth about their Rescue Bot partners.
Chief Burns: .... They're aliens.
- In "Flobsters on Parade", poor Blades has to stand perfectly still as the lobsters keep pummeling him in the face.
- When Blades finally gets Cody's "Flobster" joke, he laughs, and everyone looks at him like he's an idiot.
- Frankie bats a few of the flobsters away with a spatula. Cue a horde of flobsters surrounding her, with one taking the spatula right out of her hand.
- From "Four Bots and a Baby" we get this gem:
- Loved it when Heatwave stops him the first time by covering his mouth mid-song:
Heatwave: Not helping!
- "Return of the Dinobot". I ask you, is there anything more ridiculous than watching a rampaging robotic T-Rex getting a cup of coffee?
"Trex is good boy!"
Doctor Greene: I've never been in your copter before, Dani. It's quite...stylish.
Blades: *smug look on monitor*
Dani: *quickly turns off the monitor* And it's really fast. Especially when there's an emergency, like now.
Dani: (to Doctor Greene) Uh, rotors need oil.
- Blades and Heatwave, trying to find food for Cody in "The Lost Bell".
- Also, Blades and Chase have an "encounter" while looking for camping materials.
Blades: It's coming for us! (jumps into Chase's arms, then... a puffin appears)
Chase: We tell no one of this.
- Chase's attempts at humor in "Shake Up".
- Chase's knock-knock joke.
Chase: I would like to attempt some Earth humor, sir. Ding-dong.
Chief Burns: Uh, Chase, you don't use the doorbell. It's a knock-knock joke.
Chase: Ah, yes, then I am knocking.
Chief Burns: Who's there?
Chase: A concerned citizen.
Chief Burns: A concerned citizen who?
Chase: A concerned citizen who wishes to inform you that your car is in a "No Parking" zone! Ha ha ha!
Chief Burns: (wincing) Uh, okay, we're gonna work on those punch lines, Chase.
- In "Walk on the Wild Side", Blades gets startled by a giraffe.
- When Cody announces they're going to watch a history movie instead of the war movie Heatwave wants to see: ".... War's a part of history..." and "Cody, you're hurting me on the inside".
Cody: The natives have spears and blowguns!
Heatwave: Now you're talking!
- Near the end of "The Reign of Morocco", Morocco's deadpan reaction as one of his own grenades is about to blow up in his face.
- Bumblebee's awkward smile at the end of "Bumblebee to the Rescue".
- While Chase is trapped inside the alien slime monster in "You've Been Squilshed", he has this to say:
"It is growing rather crowded. The squirrels are becoming restless..."
- At one point during "The Haunting of Griffin Rock", Cody brings his dad evidence that the Lady of Griffin Rock was a real person. Chief Burns is still more than skeptical.
Cody: Dad! The Lady of Griffin Rock was a real person!
- Later, when the team is investigating a ghost sitting at the bank, the ghost appears and says, "Follow me, men!" While everyone else is shocked, Dani seems more concerned about the possibility of being offended.
- During a crisis in "Countdown", Blades once again whimpers at the prospect of having to perform difficult flying maneuvers while he, Dani and Cody are giving Frankie a lift.
Frankie: What was that?
Cody: Engine noise.
Dani: Funky rotor.
- The best part is how they both say it at the same time!
- When Frankie learns that the Rescue Bots are sentient in "It's a Bot Time":
Frankie: You can talk!
- In "Road Trip", after the transporter takes Cody and the bots (minus Blades) atop Mount Griffin, Chase, of all people, goes into a panic.
Chase: Mayday! S.O.S.! This is not a test! Mommy! (Heatwave looks at him confused) Those are all the human distress signals I know.
- Kade during Heatwave's "drivers test".
- This exchange when Heatwave recognizes the locations to which the teleporter has been sending them.
Blades: That's amazing! You actually pay attention to Kade.
Heatwave: Don't you dare tell him.
- In "Tip of the Iceberg", Cody spots a control panel covered in ice. Blades tries to warn Cody not to touch it, but he presses a button on it anyway, and a hatch opens under Blades' feet. Then Blades turns downright strict and serious for a moment.
- "A Virtual Disaster" ......... Where do we begin? It's basically one meme after another.
CAT: I'm afraid I can't do that, Cody.
Blades: I used to like video games, then I took an arrow to the knee.
CAT: (glitches out) All your base are belong to us.
CAT: A winner is you!
- Chase going through narration like a Film Noir detective in "Bots and Robbers".
- Highlights include:
Chase: The air was heavy. Heavy with the fog of lawlessness. That's when she walked in...and asked me the one question I wasn't prepared to answer.
Dani: Why is it so dark in here? Chase, is there a reason you're in here with the lights off?
Chase: And like a swimming pool in winter, the case was closed.
Boulder: Who are you talking to?
- The Rescue Bots are forced to cross the town, huddled together, walking in sync and going "left, right, left, right" ad infinitum.
Heatwave: UGH. Well...that was humiliating.
- And shortly after, when trying to figure out how to disable a device and save the day:
Chase: Evan and Myles put that device in the sky. Perhaps if we imagined we were villains like them, we could think of a solution!
Heatwave: That's the dumbest thing I've—
Boulder: Hello, I'm Myles! I love to steal!
- Blades and Dani switch bodies in Switcheroo. Blades has entirely too much fun with being Dani.
Dani (in Blades' body): Blades! Get out of my room!
Blades (in Dani's body, eating frozen yogurt): This is amazing! It's cold, but it's smooth on my tongue. Ooh! Can I try potato chips? I'll mix them in with the yogurt.
Dani: You're gonna make me sick.
Blades (twirling around her room): I've always wanted to see where you live.
Dani: There are a lot of chores you're gonna have to do for me.Opti
Blades: Grocery shopping! I've always wanted to push the cart.
Dani: Get out of my room and get out of my dress!
- Blades after being convinced by Optimus Prime to try acquiring a Dinobot form...
Blades: But this time, I don't want to be....
Blades (seeing the Pterodactyl): A flying thing!? Come on! Again?!
- Blades telling Optimus he's "bigger than Elvis!"
) I have not met this Elvis
and am unaware of his size.