- In the first game, after the first boss is defeated, he tells Richard that Rachel was taken to the watchtower. He adds, "She must be dead by now." Not a second after he finishes saying this, Richard clocks him in the face and runs off.
- In the first part of the ending of the Project Titan, Wild Dog threatens Richard by sending out his titanium robot army and does an attempted escape in a helicopter. As the robot army is about to ascend in an elevator, Richard shoots the helicopter's rotor, taking down Wild Dog, who's in the aforementioned helicopter. Wild Dog, along with his helicopter, crashes into the titanium robot army which are about to reach the top. Doubles as Always Close moment when Richard is about to get attacked by Wild Dog's robot army.
- In 3, the game starts off with Alan and Wesley in their vacation disguise until the Zagorian soldiers arrive and one of them says, "What do you think you're doing here? This is a restricted area!" Alan and Wesley then run inside the boat, and the soldiers follow them. Once inside, a bomb is slowly counting to zero, which then says "BYE!" as it explodes. One of the soldiers says, "Oh my g..." before the boat explodes and Alan and Wesley take off in their own boats.
- Also from 3:
Wesley: "Are you sure we're heading right way?"Alan: "Actually, I was just following you..."Wesley: "Wha..."*Gunshots*Alan: "Well, guess we came to the right place.
- Again in 3, the heroes lampshading Wild Dog being practically immortal:
Wild Dog: "Surprise surprise..."
Wesley: "Wild Dog!"
Alan: "Don't you ever die?"
- A lot of the banter between Captain Rush and Mathers in the fourth game, especially since he's one of the only bosses who gives dialogue in the series as well as Beth commenting on the fight, with her saying, "F...!"
- Note that she doesn't pronounce it like "Fuh"; she actually says the letter "F".
- The "stage cleared" screen is accompanied by a boxing knock-out bell.
- Also in 4, this exchange between Giorgio and Evan:
Evan: "What is this? A picnic?"Giorgio: "At least it won't be boring."
- And after Giorgio says it, Evan cracks a brief smirk on his face when enemies come out.
- Again in 4, there's a part where Rush ends up hanging from a tree by his leg. You're obviously meant to shoot the enemy agents while he's attempting to free himself. However, if you shoot him enough times as he swings past:
Rush: "Ow! Shoot the enemy, not me!"
- Becomes funnier when you consider his comment afterwards. "Thanks. I owe you one." He's probably talking about you holding off the enemies while he was trapped. However, if you kept shooting him, it sounds like he's being sarcastic and threatening to pay you back for repeatedly hitting him.
- In 5: True Mastermind Edition, Stage 4, how do Keith and Robert fight it out with Keith being an apparent traitor? By pulling out blades and swordfighting dramatically while Keith does his best Raiden impressions of a superhuman ninja by flipping all over the place.
- Wild Dog was always a bit of a serious guy, besides that one time he tried to rule the world with a robot army in Project Titan, but in 5 he's positively hamming it up rather flamboyantly. And if that weren't enough, True Mastermind Edition brings back Wild Fang too - and he now looks and acts like a glam rocker. Who can produce giant energy balls from his back.