Awesome: Time Crisis
- Every battle with Wild Dog is a Moment of Awesome. Especially in 3, where you fight not only him, but his younger partner, Wild Fang.
- And every boss battle includes some variant of his theme, which was and continues to be Awesome Music. Someone even went and strung them all together on one video!
- The first fight with Wild Dog counts, as Richard is PISSED at Wild Dog for shooting Rachel in the back. The look on his facesays it all.
- From the original: Sherudo Garo's Pre Ass Kicking One Liner. The delivery is what sells it.
"Since you have traveled so very far, be my guest and let me ENTERTAIN YOU!"
- Alicia disposing of the Big Bad Jake Hernandez in her story in Time Crisis 3 with a headshot.
- Another awesome moment in Time Crisis 3: Upon defeating Giorgio Zott, the missiles already prepare to launch. What do Alan and Wesley do? They take Zott's rocket launchers and fire at the missiles. The scene then ends with Alan and Wesley calming walking out of the now destroyed Zagorian base.
- Time Crisis 4 has several awesome moments:
- The first boss battle with Marcus Black is awesome, too. You shoot out the tires of his truck, causing it fall over and cause a wreck. Then he shoots out of the truck and says, "You want it? Then come over here and... Take it!" Then he uses an anti-tank rifle against you during the fight. Cue some awesome guitar riffs, boss fight and Stuff Blowing Up.
- The Stage 2 boss battle with Jack Mathers. It ends with Captain Rush delivering an uppercut to Mathers, and a boxing knock-out bell during the stage clear screen.
- Also the final boss battle, where you must destroy the Big Bad when he's trying to nuke the entire United States while climbing on top of a human pyramid. All set to this music. Captain Rush reminds you of just how much is at stake:
Captain Rush: "CLIMB! STOP THOSE UCAV'S AT ALL COSTS!"
Captain Rush: "IF YOU DON'T STOP HIM, THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL GO DOWN IN FLAMES! WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!"