- Every battle with Wild Dog is a Moment of Awesome. Especially in 3, where you fight not only him, but his younger partner, Wild Fang.
- And every boss battle includes some variant of his theme, which was and continues to be Awesome Music. Someone even went and strung them all together on one video!
- The first fight with Wild Dog counts, as Richard is PISSED at Wild Dog for shooting Rachel in the back. The look on his face says it all.
- From the original: Sherudo Garo's Pre Ass Kicking One Liner. The delivery is what sells it.
"Since you have traveled so very far, be my guest and let me ENTERTAIN YOU!"
- Alicia disposing of the Big Bad Jake Hernandez in her story in Time Crisis 3 with a headshot.
- Another awesome moment in Time Crisis 3: Upon defeating Giorgio Zott, the missiles already prepare to launch. What do Alan and Wesley do? They take Zott's rocket launchers and fire at the missiles. The scene then ends with Alan and Wesley calmly walking out of the now destroyed Zagorian base.
- Time Crisis 4 has several awesome moments:
- The first boss battle with Marcus Black is awesome, too. You shoot out the tires of his truck, causing it fall over and cause a wreck. Then he shoots out of the truck and says, "You want it? Then come over here and... Take it!" Then he uses an anti-tank rifle against you during the fight. Cue some awesome guitar riffs, boss fight and Stuff Blowing Up.
- The Stage 2 boss battle with Jack Mathers. It ends with Captain Rush delivering an uppercut to Mathers, and a boxing knock-out bell during the stage clear screen.
- Also the final boss battle, where you must destroy the Big Bad when he's trying to nuke the entire United States while climbing on top of a human pyramid. All set to this music. Captain Rush reminds you of just how much is at stake:
Captain Rush: "CLIMB! STOP THOSE UCAV'S AT ALL COSTS!"
Captain Rush: "IF YOU DON'T STOP HIM, THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL GO DOWN IN FLAMES! WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!"
- In the fifth game, there is the sword fight between Keith and Robert. It's very much like the fight between Rush and Mathers, but even more fun and challenging.
- The showdown with Wild Fang. Even better, on his last phase, he charges up a massive energy orb to defeat you when he's about close to dying. If his orb charges to 100%, he'll say, "I'll show you the fires of hell!" and fire his orb at you, and you'll instantly lose a life.
- The Final Battle with Robert Baxter. Holy crap. When you finally fight him, he summons this Humongous Mecha that looks like a cross between an ED-209 and either a Gundam or a Valkyrie, and he even attacks on a floating platform. After you defeat his soldiers, Robert will then pilot the robot personally and attack you with it, firing a series of lasers and missiles. And after destroying the robot, Cathy will attempt to ram her chopper into Robert to stall him and to stop the missile from launching, which leaves you to finish off Robert in a cool quick time event, sending the traitor falling to his death and destroying Robert's aircraft.