- Every character after Time Crisis 1 has a "Combat Prescience" item, and use it to know which shots are going to connect.
- Why are lots of mooks given gas masks? Even though VSSE agents don't wear those, mooks never use chemical weapons, indicating that at least some of the mooks may be non-human and use the gas masks to not attract too much attention from "aware" people. Also, why do their bodies disappear mere seconds after they die? Mooks are from the Shadow!
- Also, VSSE agents are able to take down a tank with a handgun. That would require the Speed Demon "Hit the weak spot" ability.
- Speaking about VSSE agents, it's obvious that they have the Evasion talent from the Fast Hero basic class.
- Wild Dog replaced his arm with an Arm Cannon, which does not fits at first, until you remember about Golemtech from Cyberscape. Also, he dies in every Time Crisis episode ever, but has spare bodies he can hop into. Also, he is a Tough hero/thrasher with the "Remain Conscious" talent. No wonder he can soak up so many bullets!
Conclusion: VSSE is a division of the Department-7.