- Every character after Time Crisis 1 has a "Combat Prescience" item, and use it to know which shots are going to connect.
- Why are lots of mooks given gas masks? Even though VSSE agents don't wear those, mooks never use chemical weapons, indicating that at least some of the mooks may be non-human and use the gas masks to not attract too much attention from "aware" people. Also, why do their bodies disappear mere seconds after they die? Mooks are from the Shadow!
- Also, VSSE agents are able to take down a tank with a handgun. That would require the Speed Demon "Hit the weak spot" ability.
- Speaking about VSSE agents, it's obvious that they have the Evasion talent from the Fast Hero basic class.
- Wild Dog replaced his arm with an Arm Cannon, which does not fits at first, until you remember about Golemtech from Cyberscape. Also, he dies in every Time Crisis episode ever, but has spare bodies he can hop into. Also, he is a Tough hero/thrasher with the "Remain Conscious" talent. No wonder he can soak up so many bullets!
Conclusion: VSSE is a division of the Department-7.
Given some of the above theories, and Richard Miller an expy
to Albatross, the Time Crisis series could be a sequel to Rolling Thunder series. Gameplay-wise, they provide players chances to Take Cover
, and the themes are similar. Also, the Geldra organization of the later two Rolling Thunder games are part of Wild Dog organization, so Wild Dog could be the man behind
Maboo, Gimdo and Dread.
The locations for the first three Time Crisis
games are set in fictional locations so it could be possibly that these locations might end up being placed in Strangereal. Lukano and Zagorias would be in Usea, while Sercia and Caruba are placed nearby Yuktobania. Wild Dog has his headquarters set in Belka.
Wild Dog caused the information leak in Time Crisis 4.
In Time Crisis 4. The information of the VSSE was leaked to the Hamlin Batallion
. It is likely that Wild Dog, who was working for the batallion for the time. Told them the information.
Wild Dog is not a single person. But a series of clones
Wild Dog always seems to kill himself. And then appears in the next game. It is likely that there are clones of him that replace him in every game to fool the VSSE. With aging characteristics. And that the arm cannon was a deliberate attachment.
Why would Wild Dog be making a robot army in Project Titan? Simple: he'd rather not go through blowing himself up again, and instead uses perfected versions of the robots he designed to do his bidding, using a self-destruct mechanism to keep the designs a secret. Each one is based on what he looks like at the time which he deploys it, so he looks to have aged in each encounter, and is directly-controlled somehow to make full use of his skills from battle after battle. Wild Fang on the other hand, seems to be the only flesh-and-blood protege of his, seeing as only Wild Dog blew himself up in 3...
Wild Dog is a genetically engineered organism.
It makes sense in context. Because he survives all his bullets and explosions. So it must make sense that he is genetically modified.
Wild Dog in 4 is not the same Wild Dog
Given the above theories that the first three Time Crisis
games are set in Strangereal, the Wild Dog in 4
, which is set in Real Life
United States, could not be the same person as
the Strangereal Wild Dog.
In Time Crisis 4 Wild Fang landed on a launching UCAV when he is knocked out by Rush
. It is likely that he was impaled by the impact and died. So he will probably not appear in Time Crisis 5.
Derrick Lynch is the son of Jack Lynch
It's possible. He was a former IRA member, so his attack on Garland Square is justified. His father In-Universe and In real life
was Prime Minister of Ireland. And he opposed his father. Which is the reason why he joined the IRA.
Richard Miller or his son is in Razing Storm.
In Razing Storm, one of the agents is called Agent Miller. Either he is Richard Miller or the son of Richard Miller. Or a massive fan of Richard Miller. Or someone who shares the surname.
Time Crisis 5 is about the truth of Wild Dog.
Some new teaser images for Time Crisis 5 have been released. Wild Dog is still alive
(Although it was obvious) and it looks like this game will be the truth, as new screenshots show him(or Wild Fang, it is unclear) as the final boss. In a Jeep. Also, an edition will be called True Mastermind
. And shows A man in a camouflage suit with a Katana
. It also makes sense as next year will be Time Crisis's 20th anniversary. Plus 5 is a round number. Therefore it should be about the truth. And then a new pentalogy will begin.