Funny / The Wedding Singer
- Robbie pointing out how bad Linda is at communicating.
Linda: Oh, yeah - sure! Living in your sister's basement with five kids while you're off every weekend doing wedding gigs at a whoppin' sixty bucks a pop?
Robbie: Once again, things that could've been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!
- Robbie's bitter and angry wedding performance after being stood up by Linda. Especially the "Love Stinks" part.
- When Robbie sings "Somebody Kill Me Please", mood swinging from happy to incredibly angry to suicidal.
- Steve Buscemi delivering an absolutely picture perfect cameo as an utterly blitzed best man.
- Which leads to a hilarious pay-off when he appears as a wedding singer in Robbie and Julia's wedding at the end.
- "He's losing his mind!...and I'm reaping all the benefits!"
- "How're you doing, sir! Chicken or fish?"
- Grandma Rosie's letter in the stage musical, sung sweetly just like a loving grandmother, ending with this lyric:
Rosie: And if you're feeling sad, remember... that Linda is... ... ... a skanky hoe.
- The look on Billy Idol's face when the old lady asks what the mile high club is.
- And the old Asian guy behind him who has the same look.
- The drunk old man at the bar after Glenn punches Robbie in the face and jokes that he should write a song about it.
Old Man: (thoughtfully) Sounds like a country song!
- Robbie learning Glenn's last name
Robbie: I don't even know your last name.
Glenn: It's Guglia.
Robbie: Guglia? Oh, so Julia's last name's gonna be Guglia. Julia Guglia! That's funny!
Glenn: [unamused] Why is that funny?
Robbie: I - don't know.
Julia: [into the mirror in her wedding dress] Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Julia Guglia.
(disgusted at the sound of it)
Julia: Julia Guglia. Hi, it's nice to meet you I'm Julia Guglia...
(laughs then, breaks out in tears, pauses, then smiles; starts to practice saying Robbie's last name.)
- Robbie testing to see if Glenn's a cad:
Robbie:[looking at a sexy waiteress; monotone voice] My, God. That is a lushious ass.
Glenn: [smiling] That's premium grade, top choice meat.
- Funnier, Robbie is only pretending to be that hammy, but Glenn actually is that way.