Funny: The Wedding Singer
- Robbie's bitter and angry wedding performance after being stood up by Linda. Especially the "Love Stinks" part.
- When Robbie sings "Somebody Kill Me Please", mood swinging from happy to incredibly angry to suicidal.
- Steve Buscemi delivering an absolutely picture perfect cameo as an utterly blitzed best man.
- Which leads to a hilarious pay-off when he appears as a wedding singer in Robbie and Julia's wedding at the end.
- "He's losing his mind!...and I'm reaping all the benefits!"
- "How're you doing, sir! Chicken or fish?"
- Grandma Rosie's letter in the stage musical, sung sweetly just like a loving grandmother, ending with this lyric:
Rosie: And if you're feeling sad, remember... that Linda is... ... ... a skanky hoe.
- The look on Billy Idol's face when the old lady asks what the mile high club is.
- The drunk old man at the bar after Glenn punches Robbie in the face and jokes that he should write a song about it.
Old Man: (thoughtfully) Sounds like a country song!