Trivia: The Wedding Singer
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Bruce Bogtrotter is grabbing a totally different kind of cake in this movie.
- Glenn Goulia went on to become a starship captain.
- Ellen Albertini Dow (Rosie) is known for bit parts. She's a drama instructor and surprisingly - for a woman playing an older woman back in this 1998 movie - in 2014 turned 101 years old, and still adding to her list of roles.
- Playing Against Type: Up to The Wedding Singer, most of Sandler's roles had been immature guys who eventually revealed a more sensitive side. This was the first role of his to be a fairly straightforward nice-guy-with-underdog-tones, and that eventually became his new type.
- Technology Marches On: Lampshaded; Glenn brags about buying a CD player for around $1000, and Julia promptly asks to play a record on it.