- Not the movie itself, but the comments to an AV Club review are hilarious. Particularly the discussion on what the "centipede" was supposed to be able to do.
- The YouTube video "Human Centipede Makeup Tutorial". Also serves as Nightmare Retardant.
- According to the director people at the American premiere were vomiting, people at Japanese premiere couldn't stop laughing.
- Daniel Tosh's rambling, half-hour long review. Sarcasm Mode is on full blast the entire time.
- The Human Centipede 2's Tag Line is "100% medically inaccurate".
- The Human Centipede 3? "100% politically incorrect."
- For something actually in the movie, Heiter's behavior throughout the movie can easily come off as hilarious and more than a bit Narm. "FEED HER! FFEEEEEED HEEEERRRRRR!"
- "Shit! I have to shit."
- Heiter's monotonous way of describing the surgery required to create the Centipede can be seen as a little humorous.
- On the whole, the third movie seem more like Black Comedy than anything.