- When talking to Dietrich about his past in a band, you can ask him if he can sing. His response?
- When you meet up with Eiger after the Big Bad forces attempted to ambush you on the subway.
Player character: Eiger, you're covered in blood!
- Late in the game Blitz reveals that Dante, a hell hound, humped his leg.
- At one point in the job where you retrieve the MKVI, you have to search the desk a secretary who's screwing her boss. In addition to the passcode you need to proceed, your character learns at least three new euphemisms for "sex in the maintenance closet".
- During the penultimate mission, one of the local gang leaders accosts you, demanding your help in exchange for his giving you a part needed to get into the basement. He'll ask why you need to get in there anyway, and after the obligatory You Wouldn't Believe Me If I Told You exchange, you have the option to tell him the truth: you're trying to find the remote killswitch to an honest-to-god AI so that you can rescue a scientist that's supposed to be long dead from a Great Dragon that's also supposed to be long dead. You're right: he doesn't believe you.
- After the final mission, you can speak to Aljernon in the street outside his magic shop. After spending the entire campaign putting up with his cryptic speech, you finally get this exchange:
Player character: Do you two ever speak plainly?
- In one of the new missions of Director's Cut, you can help out an insane scientist, who later helps you by blaring a cheesy fantasy TV show on loudspeakers, while summoning drones to help you against some corporate goons.
- Prior to this, you can watch security footage, one of which includes his watching the only source of entertainment he'd had for the past 18 months, filled to the gills with Bad Bad Acting described as "roughly on par with what you'd expect from a primary school Christmas pageant".
Eiger: Please make this stop.
- If Blitz is brought along, or if the player character is a decker, the player can even set it up so that Phil finally gets to see the series finale.
Philip Rex: The hidden knowledge of Titonius Rex's victory is mine, and I will be a better ruler for it! And also, I have sugary snacks!
- Also, the quarantine that's been keeping the entire building in lockdown for 18 months? It's undone with two button presses.
- On a mission to help Blitz out of an old debt there are hints of a deeper conspiracy that can be found. When Hasenberg questions your conspiratorial ideas, this response is available:
Hasenberg: Mr. Grinder? Working with Plotz? Are you high?
Player character: Yes, but that's beside the point.