- At the end of the Defection at Corellia level, when the Tie Bombers destroy the Capitol Tower just after the Millennium Falcon and a Rebel Shuttle take off from the roof...
Luke: General Rieekan!
Rieekan: It's alright, Luke! You held them off long enough. We evacuated everyone just in time, thanks to Captain Solo and Chewbacca.
Han: Ah, that was never my favorite building anyway.
- At the end of "Liberation of Gerrard V", you're treated to the unlikely scene of a crippled TIE Interceptor being chased by a Y-Wing rather than the other way around as you'd expect. Considering the TIE's pilot (Kasan Moor) is as competent as the rest of Rogue Squadron after she defects, you have to wonder how she got herself into that situation to begin with...
Y-wing pilot: Ha! Like shooting Y-wings, do ya? Here's a little message from Gold Squadron!
- Two from the Jade Moon level. First, at the beginning of the level...
Wedge: Private channel, sir.
Luke: Private channel, go ahead.
Wedge: Luke, how do we know Kasan isn't leading us into a trap?
Luke: Not now, Wedge!
- Later that level, after Luke destroys the shield generator...
Madine: The base shield is down. We're beginning our attack. Did Skywalker make that shot?
Luke: That was me.
Wedge: And I thought I was the best.
- From the Kessel level, after Luke disables the hovertrain that was bringing Wedge to the prison...
Luke: Artoo says the train is completely shut down. Bring Wedge's X-wing in!
Kasan: Nice job, Skywalker. I'm beginning to see why they say you're the best.
Kasan: Good to hear from you, Antilles. How was the hovertrain?
Wedge: Food was good, but the service was lousy.
- After Moff Seerdon is finally defeated on Thyferra...
Luke: Great job, Rogue Squadron! The Imperials won't get Thyferra now!
Luke: Hey, where are you?
Kasan: Down on the ground, still waiting for someone to pick me up!
Luke: I'm on my way, Kasan.
- After Luke beats Wedge, the hardest of the three pilotsnote , at Beggar's Canyon
Luke: Ah, Wedge. Still so much to learn.
Wedge: Race you back.
- The Infinite Lives cheat code for the first game is IGIVEUP. The third game changes it to WIMPIAM.
- The dev team had fun coming up with names for the cheat codes. The code for Ace Mode in Rogue Leader is GIVEITUP, the code for the slow as molasses Imperial Shuttle is BUSTOUR, the audio commentary code is BLAHBLAH, and part of the code for the flying Buick is WHATTHE?.