Awesome: Rogue Squadron
- The very first mission in Rogue Leader is the famous Death Star assault, right down to the station-exploding shot.
- In "Razor Rendevous", you play as Wedge in a B-Wing and, if you know exactly what to do, you can take out a Star Destroyer in under a minute. On your own.
- In "Imperial Academy Heist", you can hijack a TIE Fighter. At night, you just shoot the pilot and then capture his ship, but in the daytime, you disable the fighter while it's flying and force the pilot to hand the ship over. If you then follow the line of training TIE Fighters, you can slip through the campus unnoticed until you get to the shuttle.
- There are two alternate reality levels where you play as Darth Freakin' Vader; in a ship with cluster missiles, no less.
- Several people have wondered how Anakin was able to fly into the Trade Federation Command Ship's hanger when the ship is allegedly heavily shielded. You learn in the final level it's because you took out the shields for him.
- In one level you hijack an AT-AT (Yes, an AT-AT. The big one.) and blow the ever-lasting shit out of a lot of expensive-looking Imperial stuff. For all of the game's shortcomings, the power trip you get from finally putting the Empire on the receiving end of that behemoth (and laughing maniacally while you're at it, of course) is arguably worth it.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.