- The list goes like this. Team Rocket, Slowking and Misty/Melody.
Slowking: I could use pants...
- Misty getting very worked up over Melody flirting with Ash...and insisting that she is not his girlfriend.
- Speaking of which, Team Rocket offer some advice at one point:
Jessie: Listen to me, kid, when you get involved with the opposite sex, you're only asking for trouble.
James: Yes, and that's the kind of trouble I stay out of.
Meowth: Youse two don't need the opposite sex 'cause you got each other!
- Ash reminds himself that he's The Chosen One. Cut to him and Pikachu gingerly walking through the snow, followed up with this line:
: Right now, I feel more like the "Frozen
- "Maybe they got the wrong Ash."
Ash: Well, right now I'm kinda wishing my mom had named me Bob instead of Ash.
- Team Rocket's attempt at saying their motto to Ash.
Jessie: "Prepare for more trouble that you've ever seen!"
Ash: "I'm in a hurry here, and the weather's looking bad!"
- The "That's Good/That's Bad" gag culminates into this:
Meowth: But we've got no money!
James: That's bad!
Jessie: Then we'll just steal some!
James: That's good! Or is that bad? Ohh...
- When Professor Ivy is talking to Professor Oak about the pokemon at her lab acting strange, you can see Brock running around in a panic in the background. At the end credits, he tries to photobomb into the image while she's talking to Oak again.