- The list goes like this. Team Rocket, Slowking and Misty/Melody.
Slowking: I could use pants...
- For instance.
- Misty getting very worked up over Melody flirting with Ash...and insisting that she is not his girlfriend.
- Speaking of which, Team Rocket offer some advice at one point:
Jessie: Listen to me, kid, when you get involved with the opposite sex, you're only asking for trouble.
James: Yes, and that's the kind of trouble I stay out of.
Meowth: Youse two don't need the opposite sex 'cause you got each other!
- Ash reminds himself that he's The Chosen One. Cut to him and Pikachu gingerly walking through the snow, followed up with this line:
Ash: Right now, I feel more like the "Frozen One!"
Ash: Well, right now I'm kinda wishing my mom had named me Bob instead of Ash.
- "Maybe they got the wrong Ash."
- Team Rocket's attempt at saying their motto to Ash.
Jessie: "Prepare for more trouble that you've ever seen!"
James: "And make it double, we're on the big screen!"
Ash: "I'll get this on video!"
*Team Rocket has a collective Face Fault*
Ash: "I'm in a hurry here, and the weather's looking bad!"
Jessie: "It has been bad... Isn't it always our luck? But luck changes, and our ship has finally come in!"
*Cue a boat hitting Team Rocket while they're on a small hill.*
- The "That's Good/That's Bad" gag culminates into this:
Meowth: But we've got no money!
James: That's bad!
Jessie: Then we'll just steal some!
James: That's good! Or is that bad? Ohh...
Misty: (to Melody, about Ash) He's a boy and he's my friend, but he is NOT my boyfriend!
Tracy: Is she talking about me? :D
- This becomes even more hilarious when you realize that many fans believe that Misty began seeing Tracey romantically after she took over her family gym.
- When Professor Ivy is talking to Professor Oak about the Pokemon at her lab acting strange, you can see Brock running around in a panic in the background. At the end credits, he tries to photobomb into the image while she's talking to Oak again.
- More Black Comedy than anything, but after Lugia is KO'd by the birds for the first time, he plunges into the ice—and then the birds start freezing/zapping/roasting him again.
Linkara: I THINK YOU GOT 'IM ALREADY!!!!