Funny: Pokémon 3
- Team Rocket again, of course.
Meowth: I got a question I'd better not ask. You think we're gonna get a bigger part in the next movie?
- The end of the six-on-six battle between Ash and Lisa, with Pikachu and Quagsire bonking heads with each other.
- James' line about the strange letters he received after placing a personal ad.
- Not to mention his incredibly girly yelp after he face-plants on the stairs and his reaction to the Unnown: "Oh no, what now?"
- Team Rocket provides most of the funny moments in the movie. Especially James' reactions to everything that happens, and Jessie's replies.
Jessie: What's all this?James: Well, it's not my idea of decorating...Jessie: Would you be serious?
James: It looks like a storybook land, invented by a five-year-old!Jessie: That's ridiculous, James! Just keep running, and leave the thinking to me!
- and a second, which is especially funny because he is right:
Jessie, James, and Meowth: TEAM ROCKET'S-!! *balloon crashes*
- When their hot-air balloon is destroyed at one point:
James: They're walking through the stream?Meowth: Yeahhh...?James and Jessie: Then they're WADING!
- The Who's on First? bit with Meowth wondering if the heroes are walking through the water, or they're waiting. It eventually gets to the point where James is absolutely fed up with the bit, leading to this:
- Entei running around a bedroom with a small child on his back while cheerful music plays is pretty funny. Not to mention adorable.
- Phanphy vs Onix: a Curb-Stomp Battle, but not the way you'd expect. The look on Onix's face◊ is priceless.