- The opening battle perfectly distills what the fun of battling Pokemon is.
- Entei is incredibly Badass and intimidating... and also the biggest teddy bear in the whole Pokemon world. He's got a bigger heart than almost every "real" Pokemon seen so far.
Entei: If that is what you wish.Entei: I am happy that you are happy.
Entei: Papa? (smiles gently) If that is what you wish.
- Sure, Entei might not actually be her dad, but they certainly treat each other with all the love of father and daughter. Even when the rest was forgotten, this Troper still remembered the scene where Entei turns Molly into a teenager so she'll be stronger.
- When they first met, Molly confused him with Spencer and called him Papa for the first time. After a moment's confusion Entei is perfectly happy to play the part.
Entei: The last thing I can do for you is to take you out of this place.
- This troper always chokes up a little near the end of the movie, when Entei is trying to help them escape the Unown.
- In the beginning scene of the movie, Spencer and Molly playing together is quite possibly the sweetest thing in the history of ever.
- Molly reuniting with her father during the ending credits…then with her mother as well, as Molly runs into her arms. It was all the poor girl ever wanted.
- In that same moment, Molly is playing with a Teddiursa. It looks like she was given a real one as a present.
- Charizard hears about the battle with Entei and leaves Charicific Valley to join the fight and save Ash and Pikachu.
- The battle between Brock and Molly. Despite him distracting her, while Ash is looking for his mom; they have no ill will towards one and other and are genuinely having fun. Brock especially since he made her laugh.
- Ash risking his life is nothing new, but seeing him doing it for his mom shows the kid has a big heart as well.