Funny: Nacho Libre
- "Do you not realize I have had diarrhea since Easters?"
- Esqueleto's "baptism"
- "Chancho, when you are a man you wear stretchy pants. It's for fun."
- "I believe in science."
- "Those eggs were a lie, Steven...A LIE!!"
- "GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE!" That had this troper's class in stitches when they saw that.
- Nacho being forced to make up a song on the spot while hiding in a Mariachi band at Ramses' party. It starts out hilarious awkward, and then Jack Black proceeds to Jack Black-ify it. Then it becomes hilarious.
- "I at some bugs/I ate some grass/I used my hand/To wipe my tears"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.