YMMV: Nacho Libre
- Acceptable Religious Targets: Esqueleto could be considered a combination between a Hollywood Atheist and a Strawman pseudo-scientist.
- Acceptable Targets: many of the wrestlers play this up as part of their personas
- Ear Worm: The opening song. Just listen.
- Fake Nationality: Handwaved. "My mother was a Scandinavian Lutheran minister, my father a Mexican deacon. They both tried to convert each other."
- Memetic Mutation: "NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
- "When you are a man... sometimes you wear stretchy pants... in your room. ... Is for fun."
- GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE!!!
- Mexicans Love Nacho Libre: The vast majority of the YouTube videos for the film originate from Mexico. This is probably to be expected, considering the source material.
- What Could Have Been: Adam Sandler was originally offered the lead role but turned it down as he found the premise insulting (Sandler is a big wrestling fan in real life).