Funny: Mobile Suit Gundam 00
- When Graham launches to take on Johan Billy chides him for being reckless and his response? "Sounds reasonable! Too bad I'm an unreasonable man!"
- In season one, when Louise finally manages to get her mother to accept Saji (by showing her his status as a nigh-Woobie that needs to work more than one job to help his sister pay their rent) she suddenly says she sees her husband in him. Louise is NOT pleased.
Louise: No! Dad's still alive!
Louise: Let go of him!
- Later on, while watching coverage of another event involving Celestial Being, astounded Louise's mother holds onto Saji's arm as they watch.
- Anytime Patrick Colasour Epic Fails at combat, and somehow lives through it anyway. "Not AGAIN!"
- What's especially hilarious is that he gains a reputation as "The Immortal Colasour" ("Colasour the Indestructible" in the dub) for surviving so many battles with the Gundams.
- Changes it to "Colasour the Ridiculously Lucky" after getting married to his superior officer at the end of Season 2.
Patrick: "I don't believe in violence!"
- Nena Trinity makes a pass at Setsuna. He immediately leaves without a word. Her Haro unit: "He's not into you! He's not into you!"
- Bad Haro and Nena again, after Wang Liu Mei meets with the Trinities:
Haro: "She was pretty! She was pretty!"Nena: *kicks Haro*Haro: *bouncing away* "Someone's jealous! Someone's jealous!"
- There's also the instance where Lockon's Haro meets the Trinity Haro in the middle of a tense conversation between Celestial Being and the Trinities, tries to happily greet its "big brother", only to get bonked by the Trinity Haro who's all "Who the heck are you?" and going tumbling down the hallway shouting about amnesia. The utter "WTF?" expressions on the faces of the members of Celestial Being are priceless.
Orange Haro: I wanted to see you! I wanted to see you! Big brother! Big brother!
Purple Haro: Who the hell are you? Who the hell are you?
Orange Haro: Haro! Haro!
Purple Haro: Don't know ya! Don't know ya!
[Bumps Orange Haro...]
Orange Haro: (Fading away from the scene) Big brother, your memories! Big brother, your memories! Big brother, your memories!
- Revive Revival, "superior" Innovator... owned by a Haro, of all things.
- These two seconds. Enough said.
- The scene where Michael is imitating a Haro.
Just. Kidding. Just. Kidding. (snickers)
- Tieria crossdressing at a party, and making all the fans extremely unhappy that he is not, in fact, a real woman.
- Made better because he mentions it was Sumeragi's idea. One wonders how long she'd wanted to do that...
- Season 2 Episode 18. A battle is going to start, and everyone says the name of a person he/she love most, either a romantic interest, or a family member... except for Tieria and Setsuna, who said "Veda" and "Gundam", respectively.
- Ribbons Almark finding 0 Gundam and calling it in excitement his dream all along. This might not be as obvious as the examples above, but think about it! This has been done intentionally given that Ribbons Almark shares the same voice actor with Amuro Ray! Wouldn't it be funny to imagine Amuro wetting his eyes for finding the RX-78-2 once again so many years after losing it??
- Even Ali al-Saachez is capable of these. When Nena meets him in the second season, she angrily recognizes him as the man who killed her brothers. His response? A cheerful "Get out! I knew you looked familiar!", as though greeting an old aquaintance.
- Everyone meeting Ian's wife Linda... and remarking on their age difference.
Saji: "Wow, she's young."Allelujah: *smirking* "There oughtta be a law."Ian: "Shut up!"
- Lyle finding Allelujah and Marie making out in Season 2 episode 7.
Haro: Allelujah detected! Allelujah detected!Lyle: *sees Allelujah kissing Marie* What the hell? All this trouble to find him, and he's been hanging out with some girl! Way to go, pal!
- Lyle confessing to Anew and the others' reaction to it.
Lyle: Anew, can you hear me?Anew: Is something wrong?Lyle: ...I love you.(Cue Luminescent Blush from Anew while everyone in Ptolemy II's bridge looks at her)Lasse: He's targeted and firing, all right!Sumeragi: Since when did this happen?Mileina: AMAZING! The flowers of Love have finally blossomed!
- Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer has Patrick repeatedly failing to call Kati anything other than "Colonel" ("How many times do I have to tell you it's Brigadier General!"), Mena Carmine and her hyperactive crush on Billy, and Mileina confessing her love to Tieria ("No matter what form you take!"), eliciting a "WHAT THE HELL!" from her father.
- Early in the movie, Hallelujah uses mad Le Parkour skills to escape from ELS-controlled vehicles, winding up on top of a building looking down at the cars. He shouts "You can't get me up here!" The ELS respond with a helicopter.
- Not to mention the in-universe movie depicting the battle between A-LAWS and Celestial Being... as an unashamed Super Robot show complete with Scenery Chewing galore, multicolored Trans-Am effects, Allelujah as a pink-haired loli, Lockon wearing Stoic Spectacles, Tieria as a Scary Black Man, and an Ahead using the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann glasses-boomerang attack. Then cut to Saji, who's looking all unimpressed, remarking how real combat is nothing like that, and lamenting that he wasn't in the movie at all.
- Not to mention that the all-the-way Hot-Blooded Domon Kasshu lookalike is using Shining Finger Sword to wipe out the entire Feddie fleet, all the while shouting so crazily his face looks funny.
- The fansub group [gg] had loads of fun with this scene, basically using it as a vehicle for mocking bad Fan Sub practices such as extravagant fonts, leaving words untranslated, and putting "Translator's Notes" all over the place.
- Mission 2306, Another Story. Dear God, just... Another Story.
- Hallelujah becoming a school bully (After Setsuna and Tieria had hypnotized him into doing so) and assaulting Saji, only to get completely curb-stomped by Graham, who was calling his attacks!
- Tieria dressing up as a girl.
- Setsuna's incessant "CHORISUUUU!"-spouting as a ridiculous facade issued in order to allay any suspicion. HE SOUNDS LIKE TAMAKI!!
- Mention must be made of the part where Hallelujah possesses Allelujah for a day. He's quite convinced that his stratagem is better than Sumeragi's and when she disagrees, Hallelujah calls her aside, the two leave the room... and Sumeragi has The Immodest Orgasm the instant the door closes behind her. Upon their return, Hallelujah reminds Lockon of his earlier boasting that he'd be done with the plan in less than a minute, to which Tieria snarks that it wasn't even two seconds, let alone twenty. Immediately afterwards, Sumeragi mentions that Veda recommends Hallelujah's plan over hers.
Tieria: When did you-?!Hallelujah: I did say I'd finish in a minute.Lockon: What kind of ability is that?!
- To put the icing on the cake, Setsuna starts to ask Lockon what happened to Sumeragi, only for Lockon to tensely interrupt that Setsuna is too young to know.
- And at the end of the episode, Allelujah is very unnerved at how pissed everyone is at him - especially Setsuna, since Hallelujah damaged the Exia.
- Mission 2312, Cooperation is quite funny as well.
- Season 2 episode 8 had Patrick reunite with Colonel Mannequin...and upon seeing him, her first words were, "Oh no, it's him."
- The season 2 gag trailer. The whole trailer.
- Setsuna as a Henshin Hero.
Narrator: A transforming Setsuna. (screen caption: Setsuna F. Exia)Setsuna: (throws his arms skyward) TOH!
- Lockon's guest appearance.
Lockon: Hey, guys!Tieria: Lockon Stratos?!Allelujah: You're alive?!Lockon: (points at the glowing halo over his head) Nope, I'm dead.Tieria and Allelujah: I-it's a zombie...
- Hallelujah as a baby, sucking his thumb in a cradle.
- Tieria's Tomato in the Mirror.
Tieria: Allow me to show you... the true form of Tieria Erde!(his head gets knocked off by Lockon's Haro, who hijacks the body and starts hopping around with it)Tieria's head: (while bouncing away) Gah, my head!Narrator: Tieria was a robot.
- A tender moment between Setsuna and Tieria.
Setsuna: Marry me.Tieria: (manifests a Luminescent Blush) Yes. (puts on a Haro mask) Is it okay that I'm a robot?Setsuna: (puts on an Exia mask) I'm a Gundam myself.
- The Flying Saucer invasion scene, complete with the lead alien wearing Aeolia's mustache, beard and monocle. What's more, it's a Sarcastic Confession about the movie's plot!
Narrator: An army from a mysterious world will invade.Screen caption and background voice: AMAAAAZINNNG!!!
- Sergei and Soma as pandas. What's more, Soma is chewing her piece of bamboo with Super Speed!
Narrator: There will be cute pandas.(screen caption: Young Girl)Chorus: THE PRIDE OF RUSSIA!
- The finale.
Narrator: Without a single dependable person left in Celestial Being, is there a future left for them? Or rather, can we really even broadcast this?
- Setsuna as a Henshin Hero.