Funny: Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
- Just about everything said by Phil Ken Sebben, but this conversation from "Shoyu Weenie" is probably the best, as Phil tries to get Harvey to do a "trust fall":
Phil: Good. Now, close your eyes and fall back. I'm right behind you.(Harvey looks behind him to see the open window of his top-floor office, and Phil directly to the right.)Harvey: When I was in high school, we did a "trust fall" in aerobics class and dropped the first girl.Phil: That's it. Let me cradle you.Harvey: She landed flat on her back.Phil: Did you ever know that...you're my hero?Harvey: And then everyone started laughing because she was fat.Phil: FALL, YOU BASTARD!
- And then Phil walks out the window.
- "Hey lady, I need a yank." HA HA! Dislocation.
- HA HA HA! Final episode stunt casting!
- "S&Ls are unkillable! Ever see It's A Wonderful Life? Even that Bailey bastard couldn't screw it up!"
- And then Phil walks out the window.
- Peanut's explanation (in Japanese) that it's considered customary in American culture to blow something up once a business deal has concluded. And then he fires a bazooka at Phil, leading to the above-mentioned dislocation.
- The episode "The Devlin Made Me Do It", through and through, comedy gold. Especially Devlin's constant crashes and amusing injuries.
- Also of note, the And Knowing Is Half the Battle message on one of Devlin's tapes that Harvey was using for evidence is ruined by Deviln himself pointing out how riding without a helmet(the exact thing the PSA is trying to tell kids not to do) is cool, talking about using a condom and hitting on the young girl in the video.... which leads to Harvey frantically trying to stop the tape while blocking the screen.
- Devlin's how-to tapes, culminating with "How to Jump Over a Ravine On a Bicycle Comma Bobby".
- "Peanut Puberty" gives another great Phil moment during his obedience training with Doggie Daddy; one of the last scenes shown is Phil humping Doggie for no reason, while Doggie looks away disinterested. Complete with squeaking noises.
Phil: I'M THE ALPHA MALE! I AM THE ALPHA MALE!
- "SPF" in its entirety.
Phil(With like 30 cigarettes stuffed in his mouth): WHO'S STRONGER, BIRDMAN?! THE ADDICTION OR YOU?! HA HA! Did that one go out? The one on the edge?
- Especially at the intervention, where everyone is seen to have their own addiction.
- "I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I ONLY HAVE THE ONE EYE!"
- "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe, and from this side only! The flight of a half-man, half-bird! Dinosaurs nuzzling their young in pastures where strip malls should be! Cookies on dowels... All those moments lost in time; gone, like eggs off a hooker's stomach. Time to die..."
- When Reducto has one of the members of Shoyu Weenie on the stand, she answers his question in a slow, breathy voice in Japanese. Pretty much every man in the courtroom turns to her with a shocked and/or aroused look on their faces and dropped jaws, including a guy carving a wood statue with a chainsaw and a clown making a balloon animal. It helps that the translation of what she was saying is roughly "My name is Seiko, I like that song, it's a pretty song."
- A Shout-Out to "Je T'aime... moi non plus".
- Birdgirl's secret identity revealed:
Phil: Judy! You're Birdgirl?!Every single person in the crowd: YES!
- The Teaser for "Shaggy Busted", where a (live-action) cop pulls over Shaggy and Scooby.
- The live-action interrogation clip from "Death by Chocolate", where a pair of cops get aggressive at a man in a Boo-Boo costume.
- In "SPF", Harvey gets paranoid of the sun and wears protective coverings, telling Peanut that the sun can kill him. Peanut responds by quoting a parody of the NRA slogan "People with suns kill people" whilst polishing a gun pointing right at him.
- The cut to an old 1960s clip of Birdman receiving his powers from the sunlight, which delves into an orgasmic reaction.
- Harvey complaining about Potamus parking his blimp/arc across two spaces, followed by him shouting "Hippo!" at Potamus, after which a sex doll pokes out of his trunk.
- Mentok's battle with Shadow the Brain Thief in "Harvey's Civvy." During the trial, Mentok gets so fed up with Shado's ripoff of his power, that they veer off into a sort of wizard's duel, trying to out-do each other. This troper lost it when Mentok began making the stone-faced security guard do a Russian dance.
- "Blackwatch Plaid," fullstop—the episode where Secret Squirrel is being sued for flashing. Half due to the hilarious use of the character Secret Squirrel, and half due to Phil Sebben's hidden camera footage showing Harvey and his co-workers in live action (including footage of live-action Harvey frolicking around Atlanta and the Turner Mansion's front lawn), and climaxing with the combination of these two plot lines.
- Identity Theft: The Deadly Duplicator starts copying people in the courtroom. Once he makes 4 Mentoks, one of them shouts "Finally!" and they immediately form a barbershop quartet.
- The entirety of "A Very Personal Injury", where Apache Chief has had a hot cup of coffee spilled on him after saving the Earth from an errant asteroid. In particular, the Running Gag where they tenderly discuss the nature of his injury, and how it's never made clear whether the issue is that he can no longer be large or that he can no longer be large. The Reveal that the waitress at the diner he was at is in fact a beautiful Indian Maiden leads immediately to him increasing in size abruptly, which only serves to confuse the matter further.