Funny / The Haunted World of El Superbeasto
- Doctor Satan's rampage, set to The Benny Hill Show theme.
- Which immediately goes through Mood Whiplash the moment he kills Santa Claus, cutting to an emergency news broadcast announcing Santa's death and that "Evil has won."
- And the Funny Background Event with the elves flashing and flipping the bird is awesome sauce as well.
- Suzy pointing out that the second Third Reich is really the Fourth Reich.
Zombie Nazi Soldier: Technically, she IS correct.
Zombie Nazi Captain: Wilhelm do me a favor okay yeah SHUT UP!
- "You gonna leave Velvet Von Black?! Fine! Fuck you all, I GOTTA PRE-NUP! Half."
- Why Did You Have To Rip Off Carrie?
- "Since the movie started, this scene is the most retarded."
- Bonus points for the inclusion of P.J. Soles' character from the 1976 movie laughing at Dr. Satan and getting sprayed with a hose.
- Velvet Von Black's first appearance and theme song.
- The entirety of Nazi Zombies but especially this line:
She got away and everything is great—are you shit-ting me, here comes more of them!
- Also: Sweet bleeding Christ, she fucking JUMPS the train!
- Michael Myers trying to stab Beasto after the latter runs him over with his car.
- During the catfight, the audience is assured that "it's alright to jerk off to cartoons, the Japanese do it everyday!"
Beasto: Is it wrong that this is turning me on?!
- Beasto saying "Thank you" after being called a dickhead.
- The Schoolhouse Rock-inspired song that explains Dr. Satan's Evil Plan.